Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairt Entry 45

Entry 45

June 10th

Ted called over this evening after work and the spirit of doing something different we had a pillow fight I know it sounds strange being adult but do you what it was so much fun. We had a great time. This I can honestly say was a different date.


Alfie returned home yesterday but kept asking if I was alright and kept reminding him I was fine, though I wasn't sure myself how I was feeling.

June 15th

Juggling dates is not easy. I mean you have to remember what plans you have arranged and with which Sim too. It sounds fun and it has been up till now but things are getting more complicated because just yesterday Michael and Ted just missed each other. Michael had only left 5 minutes when Ted turned up unannounced.
Ted and I had a row over him turning up. "What...can't I visit my girlfriend now. I wanted to do something nice and you have a go at me for turning up. Well seen as you don't want me here, I'll leave." Girlfriend, since when had we gone from dating to being in a relationship. He was right in one way though, I should of been pleased he turned up even excited. I mean what's wrong with me?

June 17th

I went shopping for new clothes today as I had earned a bonus doing my new job and after all the shopping went for a large latte at the new cafe. Just as I was relaxing I looked at the time and realised if I didn't move I would be late for work.


I got ready and ran out the door, the restaurant had called saying they were have difficulty in the kitchen because poltergeists were taking over the equipment and causing customers to flee as fast as they could.

June 19th


I met Michael at the local Gazebo park I went to greet him with a kiss and he pulled away, "This is awkward, Belle there is no easy way to say this but I'm seeing someone else. Your great and everything but let's face it we were never exclusive. So can we be friends"
I snapped "You've been seeing someone else behind my back, you snake. How could you? Just for the record no we can't friends." I didn't wait to hear his response and stormed off and made my way back home.


June 21st


When I came home from the park Ted was waiting. He looked so handsome, he held me in an embrace and stared at me. "I've been hearing stories is there anything you would like to tell me?"
"No and what does that mean?"
"I've heard you are seeing someone else!" That's when it hit me, I snapped at Michael yet I was doing the exact same thing. I could I have been so stupid, even naive too think it was any different.

"I was seeing a guy but it's over now."
"You were seeing him well seeing me weren't you." He was very calm but you feel the tension mounting.
"Yes, but..."
"Thank you for being honest now. I think I'd better leave before I say or do anything we may regret." I wasn't sure if I would hear from him again and something inside said would I want to hear from him.

June 22nd

Shane called around to see how I was doing. Apparently Alfie had told him. We talked for a while and I even smiled, the first time in a while. We watch tv for a bit and then Shane went to the fridge and I followed him and I don't know why but tried to kiss him.


He freaked out "What the hell do you think you are doing?"
"I just thought..."
"Well you thought wrong didn't you! It took a long time to get over you and us being together. I can't, I won't go down this route again. I did this as a favour to your family as they were worried about you."
"We were getting on so well, don't go."

"I'm off see you around." I watched from the window as Shane ran down the road. I fell into the sofa with my hands covering my face tears streaming through my fingers thinking "If I only knew then what I know now." 

No comments:

Post a Comment