Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 42

Entry 42

March 2nd

The post had come early and has I am sorting through the mail I had a letter from home and it read,

Dear Sis,
Hope you are doing ok? We are all missing you but are all good. I am writing to tell you some great news Laura and I are engaged. Dad and Mum knew I was going to ask her so decided to take pictures of our moment and told us after, so I have included some of the pics for you to see and I hope they make you smile.
Aunt April is still trying to make some potions with my chemistry lab. Mum hacked into the military base computer. Uncle Daniel  we haven't heard from in awhile.
I hate writing letters so I'm off sorry but you know me.
Love you loads and missing you come home soon
Alfie
xxx




Alfie engaged, wow. I never saw him as the family type but if he's happy then I'm happy for him.
March 10th
I seem to be spending a lot of time in the library either reading or studying. I have had one boy ask me out on a date but said no and left. I didn't mean to be harsh but I don't have time to go on dates not if I want to continue to live on my own.
March 16th
The kids at school are now keeping their distance. I am hurt but I am trying not to think about it as soon it will be my birthday soon so school will be something of the past for me. I did some washing and cleaned the bathroom, yuck how could a bathroom get so dirty. When I was living at home I never helped with chores and am learning everything from scratch. I did my parents keep up with it in such a big house?

May 3rd
I was celebrating my birthday alone for the first time ever, as my parents had decided to go on holiday and Alfie was working. I did have cards and phone calls but blowing out the candles on your own isn't fun. The good thing was I graduated from school with honours. After singing Happy birthday to myself I got changed and headed for a bar and see if I could meet new Sims.


At this bar I met a few interesting Sims. The music was great but load so I never heard them when they mentioned their names. The one guy was cute that I'd had a drink with but disappeared at the end of the night. If I come here again I wonder if I will see him again?
It may not have been the birthday I was hoping for but the night ended well and now I have forced myself to meet new Sims maybe I will now make new friends.





May 5th

I went back to the same bar and saw the guy I'd been chatting to a few nights earlier. He asked me to dance. Later in the evening I thought things were going well and so I took a deep breath and tried to kiss him and he pulled away. I felt so humiliated but he told me I was rushing things.  I know I don't know him that well but it seemed the right time. We did chat for a while longer but I think he stay more out pity rather than he like me.



When I got home I started to dial Shane's number but just before it connected I hung up. I have no idea why I wanted to speak to him but I do remember one thing he was a very good friend.



After I hung up the phone rang it was Alfie to remind me that it was Shane's birthday today and Mum and Dad bought him a cake to celebrate and take pictures so Alfie had emailed them to me. "I know it's Shane Birthday but why are they helping him celebrate? I mean we broke up ages ago and I haven't seen or heard from him in ages and don't forget Dad didn't like him at first, so why all this?"

"Calm down Belle, I understand where you are coming from but Mum feels they have to watch out for him as Nigel was working away and Shane would of been celebrating his birthday alone."

"I understand that but stop reminding me of him. Look I have to go it's late. So I will speak to you soon."




I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I ended up in the local graveyard and sat on the bench looking at all the tombstones in the distance and wondered if those Sims could talk what stories would they tell. I saw some ghost and tried to catch them but they were too fast and that's when I decided to be a ghost hunter in the hope could hear their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment