Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dairy Entry 68

Entry 68

October 2nd


I'm going to be a Dad again, I'm so excited. Lacey is finally going to have a brother or sister. We told everyone and they were thrilled for us. Now I just have to explain to Lacey about the baby.

October 5th

Lacey is getting so big now that soon I will have to start looking at schools for her to attend. Tam thinks boarding school is not the answer and that she should stay home. I'll just have to think about it.

October 8th

I saw a new client today, Helmut Martin. He asked me to get information on a Sim by the name of Henry Lock so he could blackmail him. I told him I would have to think about this and get back to him. This case would mean I would have to dig up dirt on a family member my Mum's cousin. I am going to sleep on decision as this is not straight forward.

October 9th




I decided to take on the case, I wasn't keen on the case but I had a growing family to support and they had to come first. I waited for Henry to leave the house and then let myself into the property, I searched all downstairs in draws, behind sofa's. I then went to the kitchen and started in there but I heard a noise at the front door I jumped and ran upstairs and waited. When I got upstairs and looked out the window it was a stray animal trying to get in. Spying on family was not the best thing to do especially when I was so afraid of getting caught.

I then pick up a few things that were lying around outside and rummaged through his bin see if there was any dirt, I crabbed what I could and left. I went to see Helmut with the items I found and almost threw the information at him. I told him not to contact me again and hoped the information was what he wanted so he would need to contact me again.

November 2nd


Tam and Lacey were getting along, which was great but there were times when Lacey would upset me as I would come and get her from her cot and she would refuse to let me pick her up until Tam walked in. Then Lacey would hold out her arms for Tam. I knew I wanted them to get along I just wish I didn't feel hurt when Lacey wanted Tam and not me.

November 11th



The whole family came over as we hadn't seen each other for awhile and while some of us were talking Rob got down on one knee and proposed to Nina. We were all shocked but we were happy for her. I thought it was a bit soon but as long as she was happy that's what count in my book. The next thing I know Nina and Tam disappear to discuss the wedding. Rob turned to me and said "I only just asked her."
"I just go with the flow and if you have any sense you will do the same." as I laughed.

November 16th


This day I have been dreading for a long time, Lacey now a young girl has started asking questions about her real Mum. I showed her a picture of Sophia holding her and Lacey turned to me and said "This is my Mum. Do you know she lives?"

The thought of her seeing Sophia made me feel sick so I lied "I used to know but she moved so I don't know where she is now."
"Why don't I see her?" I wasn't ready for these questions "Your Mum just left both of us and never gave a reason."

Lacey walked away with a sad look on her face. My heart just sunk for her. No child should have to be told you are not wanted and here I was telling her in way, without having to tell her straight that her Mum didn't love her. I told Tam and she started to cry "I thought she loved me as her Mum, why does she need to see her?" I couldn't respond to that, Lacey always treated her like a Mum and now we were all getting upset.

November 25th



I came home from work to see everyone in a state. Dad came to me and said "Lacey's gone to see Sophia. We found the note from Lacey 10 minutes ago."
My heart sank, this couldn't be happening why now. "Why would she do this Dad?" with concern in my voice.

"I think this is something she needs to do. Just make sure she's ok, Luke" Tam said the same thing but she looked as worried as I felt.

I got in the car and was thinking if she hurts her I'll make her pay but on the other hand I kept thinking Lacey will be ok I know she is. As I pulled up outside I was full of anger and rage. I saw the door open and Lacey walked inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment