Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 10

Entry 10.

November 3rd

Aaron just applied for a promotion at work to become a wingman. It was between him and someone else at work but Aaron got the job. It is a better job with more money and as I'm not working at the moment, the money will come in handy.
The baby has been kicking a lot today and I'm needing to rest more. I think having a toddler and being heavily pregnant doesn't help.

November 8th

Things have been busy today Aaron was still teaching Carl to use the potty because most of the time Carl didn't want to know. Later in the evening Aaron started reading another book, I think he read hundreds by now. He real does have a passion for books. He hopes to pass the passion on to Carl and the new baby.  I just love my chess table and my photographs. I also want to get to the top of my profession but with looking after my little one and with another on the way, will I get there. I hope so!!



November 25th

I have been too busy to write in you lately, so sorry about that but I have some news. Early hours this morning I gave birth to a beautiful baby Boy. Aaron rushed to the hospital after leaving work in a rush but missed the birth. I asked him what he think we should name our son and he said "Daniel." The traits he had  were being brave and loves the outdoors.
When we got home the babysitter took a picture of the three of us arriving home and I have to it was a lovely picture accept I looked miserable, mind you that could be because I was so tired and just wanted to catch up with some much needed sleep.


Carl tried playing with Daniel but we wouldn't let him not just yet but I think he likes his brother but time will tell.

November 29th

I spent a few hours with Carl while Daniel was sleeping to read with him. Soon Carl would being going to school and he needed to know how to read. I also had to catch up with the laundry as it had pile up. Aaron tried to do as much as he could but he found it hard while working long hours.


December 1st


Carl as grown into a wonderful boy and can't wait to start school on Monday. He is very adventurous too, I hope that doesn't lead him into too much trouble. Aaron and I are not seeing eye to eye at the moment. I love him but I the last thing on my mind is being romantic with him. Looking after two children takes it out of you. I hope he understands that it will take time.




I had to get out of the house for fresh air because of all the tension and met a strange person who I later discovered was a vampire. I've heard stories about vampires, I mean should I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment