Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 60

Entry 60

October 29th

James and Nina had been home a few days when I got mail saying that we had won a free trip. We didn't want to leave to teens in the house alone together so to give Luke a chance to shine we left Luke in charge of the house and all by himself.
Shane and I hope we are making the right decision! we do have the neighbours watching out for him so hopefully there will be nothing to worry about!!

November 2nd

I had a call from my neighbour this morning saying that she think Luke had a party last night so I called Luke he told me "Mum, me have a party no way, you would kill me. Now would I lie to you mum."
"Well the neighbour saw the police and they told her there was no evidence but if I ever find out you will be in trouble, do you understand Luke."
"Yes mum."
This is what really happened last night...


Luke met up with some friend at the cafe yesterday and invited them back to the house to hang out. All his mates turned up and took a picture of Luke's new moves on the dance floor. After working up an appetite Luke made his way to the kitchen where everyone was hanging out and picking on food.




He greeted Edwardo and then he saw Sophia "Hi glad you could make it."

"Miss a party, never." then saw some friends and made her way in their direction. 



Luke then saw the new girls and made his way over after greeting them he said "You really have a twin, Tam?"
"Um yeah. This is Lisa." introducing her sister
"Hi I'm Luke."
"Yeah whatever." not look in his direction
Tammy then replied "Sorry about my sis, Luke. Lisa isn't a people person but I was hoping bring her to a party would help."
"It's ok anyway enjoy yourself." reassuring Tammy. As he was walking off to socialize he heard Lisa say "Where's the alcohol?"
"Don't embarrass me Lisa." walking away from her sister.



Then someone whispered something in Luke's ear and the next thing you saw was Luke waving his hands in the air and shouting "Party over cops on their way. See you all tomorrow at school thanks for coming"
Everyone ran out of the house and made their way home. Luke grabbed food from the fridge sat down and started eating there was a knock at the door "Police open up." Luke shouted calmly "It's open, officer." as the officer made her way to the kitchen she saw Luke eating and said "Have you been having a party?"
"No officer. Why?" looking smug

"There have been several complaints and that music is loud. Mind if I take a look around."
"No. I'll just finish my dinner."  Luke replied trying not to laugh. The officer looked around the house turned the music off and came back to Luke and said "All done nothing unusual here. It may have been the music was on loud to cause the complaint just keep it down in future, ok."

"Yes, officer." When she left Luke burst out laughing, "I had a great time and the best thing is Mum and Dad will never know." as he jumped in the air knowing he had tricked the officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment