Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dairy Entry 69

Entry 69

November 25th Continued...

I pounded on the front door for what seemed like ages, the door opened and I pushed my way in. "LACEY, LACEY"
"Dad I'm here."
"Come on, we are going home." I demanded
"No I'm not. I want to speak to my mum." I turned and looked at Sophia who just walked outside. "Lacey you shouldn't be here. This woman isn't your mum, she is a stranger." I said calmly.
"She is my mum. She had me, I know she left but I want to know why! I want her to tell me, Dad." Lacey sounded so serious, what could I say now.

I walked outside and saw her, I stormed over to her and lost it. "This is your fault, you left us and not a word from you and now Lacey wants to see you after all you've done. Do the right thing for once tell her to come home with me."


"Help you I don't think so. Lacey is my daughter and I want to get to know her after all you stopped me seeing her and that wife of yours thinks she is Lacey's mum, well she's not I am." she threw at me.


"I didn't stop you seeing Lacey. You stopped yourself, I even asked you to marry me and you just laughed at me and told me to keep the baby." I reminded her.

"So what if I did. Lacey would never believe you over me. I'm the one she will believe because she thinks you stopped her seeing me." with that evil grin I hated so much. What neither of us didn't know was all the time we were arguing Lacey stood and watched us.

"You didn't want me? You left me, how could you MUM? I thought Dad was lying to stop me seeing you, now I know he wasn't. Dad I want to go home." Lacey said through tears and anger.
Sophia opened her mouth to say something but no words would come out. I was glad that Lacey knew the truth but she looked so hurt.

"Do you want to talk about?" as I took her back to the car. She just shook her head and kept her head looking at the floor for the whole ride home. When we got home she just ran to her room not saying another word. Everyone looked at me and knew straight away how it went and Dad and Tam just said "She will be ok, just give her time."

November 30th

It had been a few days since Lacey saw Sophia, every time I tried to talk to her she would just look at me and say "Not now Dad." Tam was really starting to show now but rather than take it easy she carried on as if she wasn't pregnant. I really was starting to worry but she said I was being silly that she was only pregnant.

December 3rd


While working on another case, I questioned a Sim at the salon and on my way out I glanced in the mirror and saw my reflection. I went over to the mirror and to my horror I was getting older. How could this happen? I look after myself but lines had started to appear on my face where they shouldn't. Does this mean I'm getting old.

December 11th


After seeing my reflection in the mirror the other day I went out and bought a new car, the Bugatti Veyron. When I brought home the car Tam went nuts on me, "Do you know what harm that car will do the environment?"
"I've always wanted a car like this and I'm keeping it." I told her.
"You are keeping this car but it's not eco-friendly." as she shouted at me.
"No it's not eco-friendly but it is so much fun to drive. You should try it, you'd love it." I knew saying that was the wrong thing because the look on her face said it all. I wanted to say more but thought quit while you are ahead.

Dad thought to car was gorgeous and he even took it for a spin. Lacey even begged to ride in the car but Tam put her foot down and said the car was too fast for a child to ride in it.

January 13th


I got a call while at the police station helping out Tam had gone into labour early, two weeks early but still I had to get to the hospital asap. When I arrived Tam was crying, the contractions were really bad and she was begging for pain relief. The doctor who was new out of medical school was in a state. One of the nurse told him, "Pull yourself together as this woman is in pain and needs your help to deliver this baby safely. The midwife will be here soon now sign for the epidural now." The doctor signed the paperwork.
Tam just kept saying "Get this baby out please. I'm in terrible pain."



"You're doing really well." as I brushed her hair from her face but it didn't seem to make a difference. After another 9 hours of being told push, not yet and push again our daughter entered the world, Tam named her Jewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment