Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 43

Entry 43

May 7th

Michael called me up and asked if I wanted to go on a date, I wasn't sure at first but decided to accept. We were meeting up at 1pm this afternoon at the local park. I decided I had to keep occupied as I was so nervous about my first proper date with Michael that I found myself watching the clock and time was ticking away so slowly.

I switched the computer on and started looking for any ghost hunting jobs but there was nothing. I remember Dad once telling me that when Nan wanted this career most Sims found it laughable but she soon changed they minds when ghosts started populating the town and frightening the living. I often  wonder what she would think of me doing the pursuing the same career.




I looked at the clock and it was 12.30pm, it was time for me to head over to the park to meet Michael and I was not going to rush things this time. I wanted to get to know Michael. When I met him he gave me some flowers, they were beautiful and the smell was wonderful. We spent the next few hours talking and laughing. The next thing I knew we locked in a passionate kiss but unfortunately he had to cut our date short as he had to go to work. We did arrange to met up again next weekend but this time I would ring with the time and place.

May 9th

I can't believe bath tubs can get so dirty, learning to do housework when you have never done a day's work in your life is difficult to pick up but I'll get there. I decided I needed fresh air so I took a stroll to the library to see if I could find out any history on ghost hunting. When attended city hall yesterday asking if there were any jobs going they told me there wasn't and to check in the local paper for daily updates. As I was leaving I saw my Nan picture up and couldn't help but stare.


Councillor walked by and said " Fascinating isn't she. Do you know Paige Blonde was one of the best ghost hunters. We borrowed her from time to time when things got out of hand." "Really. Did you ever meet her?" "Sadly no but I wished I had." "She was a wonderful lady. She was my grandmother. Belle Blonde, by the way."  as I reached for his hand to shake.

The next thing I knew I was offered a ghost hunting position on the spot. They think I'm as good as Nan was even though I've never caught a ghost in my life. Now I'm here at the library getting any tips to help me in my new job, I start next week. I will have to brush up on my logic as I remember from hearing the stories you need logic to outwit the ghosts at times.

May 11th

My second date with Michael went well. We went to the local diner and had burger and chips. I kept saying sorry that it wasn't anywhere more glamorous but until I started my job I couldn't afford anything more. Michael burst into laughter, "It's ok. I tell you what next date I will take you to out to the cinema and late dinner at the restaurant that's just opened up, how does that sound?" "Romantic, when do you want to go?" as looked into his eyes all loved up. "How does next weekend sound, you know because we are both working." "Can't wait."

May 12th

This evening I needed a drink so I visited my local haunt and had my usual. The music pumping out of stereo was country my favourite music so after a few I got up and danced the night away on the dance floor. Some Sims may think it's sad to dance alone but I found it so relaxing to dance my troubles away.



I phoned Michael but there was no answer so I left a message on the answer machine. So I went to bed to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment