Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 14

Entry 14

January 9th

Dad had returned to Bridgeport after completing the film project. My head was still spinning after the news Dad dropped on me about moving to Twinbrooks. When I told Aaron about the news he replied "that's good news. Isn't it?" I just looked at him and said "but there's more." He looked at me all excited  "Well tell me then!" I replied as quickly as I could still not believing the words coming out of my mouth "He has been given a large bonus to take the job here and he's having a house built here and well he wants us and the boys to move in with him."
Aaron looked stunned to say the least "Moving back to the parents home isn't that..." I'd interrupted him by now "Going backwards. I'm not sure. What do you think? Aaron." "I don't know it would be nice on one hand but difficult on the other. The boys would love living with Granddad but I really don't know what to say."

January 20th

Aaron had taken Carl out to the park and Carl had spend time just swinging and Aaron was now as confused as I was in what to do. It had been a couple of weeks since the bombshell of Dad moving here just down the road from me but now he wanted us to move in with him. Would it be a good or bad idea.



Aaron and I had discussed it on and off but couldn't reach a decision. I was now returning to work when the phone was ringing, it was Dad. I knew I had to answer it so I took a deep breath and said "Hi Dad how are you?" "I'm fine. How is the family?" he asked "The boys are fine. Carl love's school and Daniel loves making too much noise." as I laughed. "I'm ring because you know I have been seeing Emma, well I asked her to move in with me and she said yes. So when I move to Twinbrooks she will be coming with me."
I was stunned but said "Does she know about me? I take it you don't want us living with you then?" "Emma does know about you and that I'm a grandparent. I told her that I have asked you to move in and she is fine with it and can't wait to meet you!" Dad replied enthused. "Oh, ok I'll let Aaron know." Dad then said "I've got to go but will speak to you soon. Love you." before I could reply the phone went silent.

February 1st

I kept myself busy with work. Carl was busy keeping up with his school work by reading lots. Aaron had asked Carl what he thought of moving to a bigger house and live with his granddad. He said "Can I take my things with me?" Aaron told him could take his things with him, Granddad wouldn't mind. Carl just shrugged his shoulders and replied "ok."



We were hope for more of a reaction. I think it was so it made the decision easier for us.

February 20th

 





After much talking we decided we would move in with my Dad. My Dad though being a hopeless romantic decided to propose to Emma and she accepted. I think he is rushing things but I have decided to be happy for him. He sent me a picture of her accepting the ring wow what a ring too, diamond I think. As long as they happy and they love each other. I think I'd better say Congratulations to the happy couple. We were invited to the wedding but we can't attended as we are selling the house to move in with Dad and Emma money is very tight so I will have to be happy with pictures instead. Dad said they are getting married March 11th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment