Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 31

Entry 31

May 3rd



In the early hours Izzy gave birth to a little girl named Belle. If I do say so myself she was adorable, just like her mother. We had gotten rid of the pool slide and bought a new water slide that just had come available and in true Daniel fashion, Dan was the first to try it out and I have to admit it did look a lot of fun.

May 9th




After the birth our little girl I decided to re-arrange the that long overdue date with Izzy. I took her to the restaurant where I proposed. When we got there before we went in for our meal I give her some flowers and then we laid back and watched the stars. It was a very memorable night and I don't mean just the dinner, if you know what I mean.

May 12th




I took Alfie for a long stroll on sure a beautiful day and you could tell he enjoyed it just as much as me. I had seen Dan in a few days so after getting back from our stroll I went up to Dan's room to find him very pale. "What's wrong Dan?" I asked with fear. Dan looked at me with a blank expression and said "There's always a price to pay when you help someone like April, I mean Carl look at me. I'm a horrible looking night stalking vampire. "But how?" as I was trying not to look scared. "After we arranged to pay off so April got her life back. There was an catch and some vampire came up to me and without warning bit me." "Is there a cure?" "There is but due to problem at the lab, I'll be like this for a while."
My brother a vampire. He asked that we kept our distance especially the children because he was afraid of frightening them.

May 13th


When April found out she was shocked, she had no idea they were going to do this to any member of the family. Alfie loved his Aunt April. I finally looked around my bar, it wasn't what I expected be it made good money so I couldn't complain.



May 17th



Dan had asked if everyone could disappear and give him and Eloise time to themselves. So we all went out leave them too their date. Dan wanted to be alone as he had decided to ask Eloise to marry him and she accepted. When we got back they had grins like two Cheshire cats but we were all excited for them. The look on Izzy's face when they announced the engagement was that of a girly night party and both Dan and I knew that wasn't good.


June 1st


My little baby girl has grown into a little toddler. Alfie doesn't like his baby sister but I hope that will change in time. She tries to play with him but he doesn't want to know. Soon Alfie will be a little boy of to school making new friends. I just hope one of them will be Belle.

June 3rd




Dan and Eloise went out on their first date since Dan had been cured of his vampirism. They went clubbing and as they left the club Dan came out from the club with flowers. He told me they spent a wonderful evening hold hands and watching the stars with their arms wrapped around each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment