Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 47

Entry 47

July 12th

We had moved in to our new home as a couple it was small but it suited our needs. Shane then had a call from his Dad saying that he was no longer getting on with his housemate and needed to move out. The next we know Ian turns up after travelling from Twinbrooks asks if he can stay for a while.



July 15th

Since Ed has moved in things are getting very crowded. Shane and I have less time together because his Dad is living here. We both know he is going to end up staying so after a good long talk we decided we are going to move to a bigger house. So it's back to house hunting again. Just what I need more stress.

July 18th

Work is going well, ghost are annoying the residents of Riverview so it's keeping me in a job. This evening was no different. I cleaned more ghost from a clients home after they started a vegetable garden the ghost started giving them hassle.


July 20th

Shane came back from school as he took a job as a teacher's aide and told me he had seen the new owners of my old house move in. I asked him what they were like and his reply was "They seem nice but there is just one little thing."

"What's the little thing, it can't be that bad." I asked and to my shock came "The owners are your parents, Alfie, Laura and your scary Aunt April." I just stood there and said nothing for the next few moments. Then the phone ring interrupting my thoughts it was another client scared out their minds as ghost had invade their home. When I was given the address it was my old house and it was my parents who were scared.


As I'm sucking each ghost up my Dad was laughing. When I finished, Mum and Dad explained they missed me so much they decided to sell up and move here. Alfie and Laura had decided to come along as well. As for my Aunt April she had no choice because she had no saving to get a place of her own. They explained to me that the family home had been sold and the money from the sale was in the bank for me. I asked what they were going to live off and they told me the beach bar had been sold.

July 23rd

We are still looking at house but nothing so far. Ed now works at the sports centre. Shane and I had a rare moment of eating breakfast together with no Ed it was wonderful. Ed having a job has it's bonuses. Shane asked me if I wanted children , I said  "I do want children but not yet as we don't have the room."


"Belle that's an excuse not a reason. I want kids, please at least think about it. I mean I'm an only child. My parents wanted more children but after my mum died giving birth to me, Dad put all his energy into me and I would just love to have a family." I didn't have a reply to that. As the day wore on I began to think what my life as a mother would be like. We weren't married not even engaged but did that really matter.

July 25th

Shane writing in this diary as I had to share this. I went to see Carl today and talked for ages and towards the end of the conversation he asked "Shane are you ok?"
"Um yes I mean no. I'm so nervous, Carl I came here to ask you, can I marry Belle?"
"I was wondering when you were going to ask me. Yes you can marry my daughter. Now you can stop sweating." After that comment I came home to shower but now when was I going to ask her?


July 27th

I came back from the hospital today really upset. I hadn't been feeling well and thought I might be pregnant and they told me I wasn't expecting.  How can I miss something I never had. Shane was right having a family would be nice and I know the grandparents would spoil the baby.


We went out looking at more houses and we came across this beautiful house. We took a look inside and you could see it needed work and as for the gardens there was anything but I could see it as a family home with a bit of work. Shane wasn't convinced but after a pleads from me I changed his mind. I think what really changed his mind on the house was when I told him I wanted a family too.


No comments:

Post a Comment