Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 2

Entry 2

March 9th






I went out wandering the town and taking pictures. I like taking picture by night light it is so beautiful. I saw Aaron in the distance, shouted to him but he didn’t respond. At least now I know where he lives as I saw him go into a house. I think it is his house.
I got home and Uncle Paul sat me down and said he had something to tell me. He told me that when have my next birthday he would be moving out of the house. He said that when my mum died she left money for me and told my Uncle to buy a nice house until I was old enough to live by myself. I was shocked so this house is mine. I cried with happiness as I didn’t think that Mum and I had any money but I was wrong. I now have a good start in life.

April 15th

I saw Aaron today and he smiled at me, I felt like my face was on fire and the he said “hello”. I wasn’t looking where I was going and bumped into a bench. How embarrassing...Aaron came over and asked if I was ok. I replied “Yes and thanks for asking”. He told me that if I wanted to come to his house for a chat I could as the door was always open and he was new in town.

May 10th



I met Aaron again and we spent the evening chatting and he asked what I was going to do after school finished. I told him that I had been reading books about paranormal activity; you know ghosts and things and wanted to be a ghosthunter. He told me that he had read some of the books too but wasn’t sure that ghosts were real and he didn’t think that ghost hunting was a real profession and maybe I should think about it and do something else. I said to him “Well let’s hope you never see one. It’s late I have to go before curfew is up but thanks for talking to me.” Aaron replied “no problem.”


Before I forget a girl’s favorite thing to do is shopping, oh yes after school I remembered I had my camera and took a picture of these shops and I’m glad to say these are not the only ones. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to take more pictures of town so I will have to wait and get more pics soon.
Only a few more days in school...hooray, hooray. I case anyone reads my diary I wasn’t that happy I was leaving school, really I wasn’t honest. Xxx

June 3rd

I have finally left school. I can now spend the summer just relaxing or challenging Sims to a game of chess. I’ll just take one day at a time.


June 21st

I spent the day at the side of the pool. No school no job no worries right! This was the life. Even I knew that it couldn’t last at the end of the summer I would have to find a job.

June 30th

I played chess at the park again today. I did lose but it doesn’t matter cos you can’t always win. I haven’t seen Aaron lately, I did call but there was no answer. I hope I here from him soon. Only a few weeks to go and I’ll be 18th.
What should I do? So much I could do. I will have to think about this one. I did get a part-time job at the spa working a few hours a day. It’s not a career I want but it will do for now until I get a job I really want.

July 3rd

 I was stuck in the house today, sitting by the window watching the rain fall to the ground. It always fascinated me how the rain makes a pattern on the windows. I watched the rain I thought about my mum and how I wanted a different job as I really wasn’t happy, I looked on the computer but there was nothing and the paper but nothing again, well there was but previous experience required. I need a new job and soon.

October 24th

I came home from the beach and Uncle Paul was sat at the table waiting for me. I’d never seen him like this before. He was nervous and shaking and said I would need to sit down and he handed me an envelope. I asked why he was shaking and he said he recognised the writing and that the envelope was in my Dad’s handwriting. I was in shock after all this time he knew where I was, he must have known about mum and the day before my birthday too, how could he. What did he have to say? All I could do was stare at the envelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment