Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 46

Entry 46

July 1st

Alfie had sent me pictures of his bachelor party and by the pictures had a good time. He told me he was a bit nervous has he was only now asking Laura's Dad, if he could marry her. I think he should of asked that a long time ago. The way things are going at the moment I don't think I'll ever get there and to make matter worse Shane is going to be at the wedding and I think things between us will be uncomfortable.




Alfie told me the dancers were very good and hot and he danced with them most of the night, they came dressed as cheerleaders. He said if Laura knew just half of what went on that night he would be in big trouble.





July 4th

My Brothers big day. I was Laura's bridesmaid in this beatiful gown and there turning up at own wedding in shorts was Laura. She tells me I have to be formal and everyone else but not her, she is defiantly blonde as she is so flaky but I love her and my brother and her do make a wonderful couple.




When the moment arrived for them to exchange their vows I saw in front of me Shane. He looked very handsome but when I tried to smile he blanked me. As we all watched with happiness for the happy couple as they expressed their love for one another I caught Shane looking over at me but when I turned my head to meet his eyes he looked away.





The moment had finally arrived where they were now husband and wife. They exchanged their first kiss and walked over to the cake where Alfie cut the wedding cake and they were both beaming from ear to ear. As the party was now in full swing Sims drinking and dancing, I was about to walk back inside and Shane corner me, things were awkward at first and then he said "Look about the incident a couple of weeks ago. I was in shock as I was surprised by what happened and I didn't know how to handle it so I took off."



"It's ok, Shane it really is..." I tried to finish but Shane butted in "No it's not. I tried getting over you even tried dating but the truth is I'm madly in Love with you and...here this was something I got you days after disappearing but didn't have the nerve to give it to you. I knew you were coming to the wedding so I brought it so I could give it to you." I opened the present and inside was a picture of a cooker.

"Um thanks." Shane laughed "You don't think I could bring the real thing with me, it would be heavy to carry Belle. I know how much you like cooking and after seeing the cooker you have, thought you could do with a better cooker. If you accept the gift it will be installed by the time you get home." I felt a lump in my throat "Shane it's wonderful." as I kissed him. "Belle could we try again?" as he looked so lovingly into my eyes. "I'd love that but could we keep it between us for tonight because it is Alfie and Laura's day. We can tell everyone tomorrow?" Shane agreed but for tonight only.

July 6th

traveled home, opened the door threw my stuff inside the door and got back in the car and went over to Shane's house. We talked and laughed for hours and before we knew it the evening had drawn in. We did what we used to do and watched the stars as we did Shane looked at me and said "Are you going to move back home?"

"I want to stay here for awhile try and make this a home. Why do you want to go home?" "Well I came for you and to be honest I like it here."
"You came here to Riverview for me but..." "I know when you first kissed me I freaked out I don't know why because I came here to get you back but we have sorted things out. That's the important thing and I got a job at the local school. Belle move in with me?"

This time I was shocked "Shane we only just got back..." "And we have wasted enough time just let's move in together. We both Love each other so what's the problem?"
I couldn't think of even one all I knew was that he was right. "Ok let's move in together but which house?"
"Neither we'll buy one together."  The rest of the night we just stared up at the sky both excited about the new adventure we would be taking together.

July 7th


I phoned the family and they were so excited but they were sad that we weren't coming home but they understood we need to make how own way without family watching over us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment