Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 40

Entry 40

January 21st

After Belle's revelation about leaving Twinbrooks. I decided to show my support  by buying a little house for her in Riverview just a stone's throw from the city of Bridgeport, where I once lived while training as a mixologist. I don't know if I was making the right choice by doing this but I know if we didn't show any support she would do it on her own. I did enrolled her at the local school and the condition was she could live on her own but had to keep up with her grades. If she kept going to school I would keep a roof over her head and food in the fridge.

When I discussed this with Belle she had the sense to agree to all of it. "Dad you worry too much; I will be fine. I promise I will go to school and write on how I'm doing all the time." "Just make sure you do and remember at anytime you want to come home you can." "I know, I know."

January 23rd

The day I had been dreading since the day she was born,  my little girl leaving home. I hoped it was not for long but I couldn't shake the feeling it was going to be awhile before she returned home.

January 26th



We received a letter from Belle, finally I knew she was ok.

Hi All,
I'm doing fine, the house is very small and yellow. I don't know who lived here last but I guess they liked yellow. Sorry I didn't phone to say I arrived safe but I was so excited I forgot. I went for my first day of school up here and it's ok but I know I will make new friends soon. After school I went to the library to study for a school project something to do with Geography, I don't like this subject much so it will take me a while to get my head around what they are asking us to do.
After I finished I took a stroll to the park and watch a musician play she was really good and makes a lot of simoleons from her talent. I also did some gardening at the community centre and as payment they gave me seeds to plant at home, I hope they will grow!
I miss you guys so much, give a big hug to Henry for me when you see him. I need to ask you a favour, please when Shane calls around tell him I'm sorry but this is something I need to do and hope he will forgive me. I just couldn't face him and tell him I was leaving Sorry to ask this of you.
Love
Belle
xxx



We looked at the pictures she sent us and you could see living on own was a good thing. Izzy looked at the letter again and told me that she noticed where she had written about Shane, Belle had been crying. She must be missing him so much, I wish she had told him face to face but I guess she is not ready for that just yet.

End of Carl's entries

No comments:

Post a Comment