Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Diary Entry 63

Entry 63

January 10th

Henry has now moved out of the house. He feels it's time to live on his own. I told him he was welcome to stay here but he promised to stay in touch. Nina was now working at the theatre working with all sorts of musicians. Every day she came home from work she would have a big grin across her face.  I almost forgot to tell you James and Edwardo are engaged. Mum and Dad are really happy for them and so am I. My friend and brother engaged to be married now all we need is Nina and me to be getting married and Mum and Dad will be ecstatic.

January 29th


I saw Sophia coming home so I ran to the gate and met her with a bunch of yellow flowers. Sophia loved them "Oh Luke you shouldn't have. They are beautiful."
"Well you look lovely and our baby needs to know how much I love you." I replied hoping to hear the words I longed to hear from her.
"You are so sweet but I have to rest, the baby is wearing me out." was how Sophia responded.

February 4th



On her days off, Nina would be practising her guitar. I would often listen to her upstairs in her room as sometimes my case load would stress me out and the music she would play would help chill me out.
I went into the kitchen to grab some lunch and as usual lazy bones, my brother who was still in his PJ's was just about to use the sink and Dad and I watched as the sink exploded in his face. James wasn't impressed and went to have a shower after being soaked but me as I sat down to eat, I couldn't help but laugh to myself that I pulled a good prank. Yeah still got it hehe.

February 26th





Sophia was looking more beautiful than ever with our child growing inside her and I felt this was the right time to ask her to marry me. I'd been carrying the ring around for weeks wanting to chose the right time to ask the question and here it was. "Sophia my darling, Will you marry me." Sophia paused for a moment and looked at me.

Laughing she replied "Me marry you never. I maybe carrying your child Luke but that's it. I don't love you or this thing inside of me and the only reason I'm still pregnant is because I can't get rid of it. So when the baby is born you can have your child I will be gone."  Those words cut me like a knife how could someone be so cruel, no it must be the hormones, maybe when the baby is born she will feel different.

March 2nd


Sophia had been so cold since I'd asked her to marry me. I hadn't told anyone about that day keeping it all inside. I decided to get so fresh air and saw Mum and James playing ball or something I think, anyway Mum said "Hi Luke..." that was all she said and burst into tears just like a little boy."Mum, she laughed at me when I asked her to marry me. She doesn't want the baby either. What am I going to do?"

"You are going to pull yourself together. Don't forget your baby is going to need you. After the baby is born we will all help you and remember when the time is right there is a wonderful girl waiting for you."
"What, no I told you so." I asked
"This is not the time Luke." James cut in "Besides Luke, you know I can't wait to see my niece or nephew." walking me back inside.
"But what if..."
"Luke she won't take the baby, we won't let her."

March 18th


I was busy investigating another case, trying to take my mind of my situation when my phone went, "Hi Luke this is Tam. I heard what's going on from Nina. Are you ok?"
"Not really but I will get there."
"If there's anything I can do just give me a call ok." she insisted
"Will do Tam and thanks." smiling as I put the phone down, thinking I wish it was Tam that was pregnant instead of that Sophia. How I hate her. Since that day we had been avoiding each other.

April 10th





Well, Sophia went into labour in the early hours and after many hours of labour she gave birth to a baby girl and was aloud home straight away as the birth had been a good one. After what I've seen I can't see how any birth can be a good one.

Sophia agreed to one picture with our baby who I named Lacey. The hospital made an error so tomorrow I have to change Lacey surname from Costa to Blonde. After we got home true to her word Sophia packed her bag and left both our daughter and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment