Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Diary Entry 61

Entry 61

November 5th

Mum gave you to me this morning. Why I don't know! I don't want a diary, I don't have the time, I'm always too busy. So why am I still writing in you, oh that's just great Mum knew how addictive you were so I guess we are now stuck with each other um, we'll see.



Bobo is driving me nuts. We have been good friends for so long but now I graduating tomorrow, he doesn't understand. I need to have friends my parents can see and speak too. They think I don't have friends and they haven't even worked out about James yet either. I saw him watching the stars but when I got a closer look it was Edwardo. I confronted James and he admitted he was gay but doesn't know how to tell Mum and Dad.





I have to admit I was a little freaked out at first but I either accept my brother for who he is or don't accept him and lose a really good brother. I put my foot in it when I said "Is that why you joined the military , for the choice of guys." I knew from the glare and the tension building up that it was the wrong thing to say and way out of line but before I could say anything to apologise, James yelled "WHAT DID YOU SAY..." launching himself at me, his fists were in my face, my stomach, I was in so much pain. Dad was not impressed to see us fighting but by the time he got to us it was all over and James took off.

"What was all that about, did you say something Luke." Dad demanded
"Oh that's right blame me. In case you didn't see he kicked my butt. I'm fine by the way." storming off. I knew Dad was right it was what I said that started James off but I wasn't going to admit that to either parent.

November 6th

Graduation Day





I can't believe I have finished my education and I'm glad James is still coming to the ceremony but Nina was too busy studying to come, Mum wasn't happy but I understood her reasons after all I did refuse a holiday to complete my studies so I could have this important day.

Everyone kept asking what I was going to do as a career, I couldn't give an answer yet as I hadn't heard back from the places I had applied too. I think with my excellent grades I should get the career I want.
I had six A's Maths, Simmish, Athletics, Swimming, Science and History, two B's Geography and Dance, two C's Art and Cooking. When I got home we celebrated for awhile but I couldn't focus as I wanted to know if I was successful with any of the applications. So I took off to my chemistry lab and discovered new potions Bladder flow and the horror potion, I couldn't wait to try them.

November 10th


Sophia called around today, haven't seen her since the house party. She and I got to talking and she finding it hard being at home with her parents at the moment and she asked if she could stay for awhile, I couldn't see why not. "Won't your parents mind Luke?"
"I own the house now so it's up to me who stay's and who doesn't. Besides I'm helping an old friend. Where's the harm in that?"

November 11th

I finally heard about the jobs I applied for and I got the one I wanted law enforcement. I could believe it me a policeman, cool now it will be me taking the teens home instead of me being brought home. They need me straight away at the station as they need to clear up so details before I start.
"You must be Luke Blonde? Please take a seat. I'm Captain Wright, Bill Wright." as he point to the chair in front of his desk.

"Hi, you needed to see me before I start? Is there a problem?" I asked nervously.
"No problem really but as you are properly aware we had to phone the school to get a reference. When we spoke to the head of the school He remembers you very well..." That's it, I knew the head always hated me. "Apparently you got in trouble a few times at school, well they informed us rather than inform your parents of your activities, they gave you a choice special program for trouble teens or tell the parents. Is that right, Luke." he asked.

I suddenly had that overwhelming fear of what have they told them and will I lose my job before it's even begun. "YYYes Captain."

"Well they tell me you made the right choice in going on this program because not only did you work on a school newspaper but you also did some investigation work for the school because until you they could never catch the Sims responsible of stealing exam papers and who they were selling the papers too. The school were so impressed that rather than credit you at the time they hoped to help with a recommendation for you in the right job. Well, the opportunity has come today Luke, you see our Investigator retired last week and we were hoping you would take their place. What do you say?" waiting for my answer.
"They recommended me, Wow. I mean yes I will take the job Captain." I wanted to scream with excitement, me an Investigator and...


"Luke did you hear me. I said you start in one week. So get plenty of rest you are going to need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment