Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 32

Entry 32

June 5th


Alfie has grown so much. He still hates his little sister but as I've said before I hope that will change. Alfie loved his tree house and the first thing he did was put a sign across the door saying "NO GIRLS ALLOWED". He spent most of his time in there, very rarely coming down to spend time with rest of us.
Belle was a very affectionate little girl and loved the attention she got from everyone. She loved playing with musical toys and waking April up, much to her horror.

June 9th


Well, I decided to make the most of my beach bar and went down early to start set things up before the crowds came in through the doors. I think I will need to hire younger staff if I want the young ones in my club/bar. I will have think about this one. Izzy says it's nice I have found a balance between work and home. Sometimes I think she says stuff like that to just humour me.

June 11th

Alfie was in trouble today, he decided as kids do he wanted a bit of fun so he pulled a prank on April. According to April who couldn't see the funny side, Alfie had rigged the shower so when April used it she got covered in this slime. As April is telling me this and at this point she was really angry, I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you going to punish him, Carl?" "oh lighten up April, he's just a kid who played a prank on you. Let it go, he's trying to wined you up and by the looks it's working. Don't let him see it bothered you or he will do it again. However for your peace of mind I will talk to him." as I walked away unable to control the grinning smile.





"Alfie can we talk?" "um yes." as he looked at the floor. "You know why I'm here don't you, Alfie." he looked at me and quietly said "Yes, It's about the shower." "Why?" "Well my friend at school showed me this box of tricks he had gotten for his birthday and gave me one to try out. Sorry Dad but I just had to try it out." "Alfie it's ok. I thought it was really good stunt and I'll let you off this time but my advice is stay out of Aunt April's way for a little while. OK." Alfie smiled with relief and replied "Will do." as left the room quickly. I think he thought if he didn't I might change my mind.

June 15th

On a rare day off I sat with Belle and tried teaching her to talk. She was coming along fine but as little ones do was still making mistakes. Alfie on the other hand was off racing cars lol using the sofa. The way he drives I don't think he will get a car just yet.





Izzy came to me saying that maybe we should send Alfie to boarding school as the house was so crowded he may gain the skills he requires for later life. At first I dismissed the idea but as Izzy told me if we miss him or he gets home stick, Alfie can come straight home.
So we enrolled Alfie at the Dribble Sports academy. Alfie was excited to our surprise to he could wait for tomorrow morning when the taxi arrived to take him to his new school. So for his last night home Izzy and Alfie decided instead of a bedtime story they would have a pillow fight.

June 18th

Well Dan and were kicked out of the house as it was Eloise Bachelorette party and we can only guessed what happened. Izzy never told me in detail but she said there were strippers at the party and they had a blast.




June 20th

Dan and Eloise Wedding Day. 





We decided to have a wedding at the house as it was big enough. Izzy and Eloise had worked had getting the food and wedding cake organised. Izzy spent lots of money on this and just gave me the bills and I almost choked at the cost but Izzy get saying "It's your brother wedding so don't be tight." The wedding Arch alone cost at least a $1000 with all the flowers but having said all that the ceremony was wonderful. Eloise looked stunning and as for Dan he looked very handsome and you could see they were very much in love. As the party continued downstairs Dan and Eloise disappeared, I can only say that the love birds wanted to be alone.

July 10th



My little girl has grown into a young lady. She has beautiful blonde hair and striking purple eyes just like her mum. When I tell her how beautiful she is, Belle goes all quiet and becomes really shy. I'm telling you now when she becomes a teenager, there will be one strict rules "No Boyfriends Allowed."

No comments:

Post a Comment