Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 3

Entry 3

October 25th

I didn’t sleep at all last night looking at the envelope with the handwriting of my Dad. It was still dark outside so I put the light on took a deep breath and opened the letter.

My sweet little Paige,
Maybe I shouldn't call you little any more as you will be 18 now all grown up. I know you feel I have no right to contact you but all I ask is please read this letter. When your mum and I got together, we were very young and very much in love and we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and have a family.
When your mum was expecting you we were thrilled. You were so perfect and you always looked at me with those beautiful eyes but as time went on the strain of family life started to get to us both and in the end I packed up and left. Leaving was the hardest thing because I still loved your Mum and you but I didn’t want you growing up thinking all we did was fight.
I tried to contact you over the years but never had a reply so I stopped trying. I know that’s no excuse. I live in the city now Bridgeport. If you ever want to contact me you will find me on the film sets. Just ask for Ricky Blonde Phone number 04613374
Love            
Dad
xxx
P.S. I have enclosed a photo of me when I was younger you always loved this picture when you were little so now it’s yours.


I can’t believe he lives that close, what should I do? I picked up the photograph and slowly flashes of me being thrown in the air and laughing at the man who says he is my Dad. I’m still not sure if he knows about mum. Should I tell him? Would he try and contact me again all this was going through my head. The door burst open and there stood my Uncle and he shouted “happy birthday”. I half smiled and said “thanks”.  I tried distracting myself as I looked in the local paper and there it was the profession I’d been waiting for Ghost hunter.
The Sims in this town will be calling me when they see a ghost wait and see.


An hour later my Uncle shouted someone’s here to see you. My stomach became all knotted was it my Dad or someone else? I came in the room to find Aaron standing there all of a sudden I felt dizzy with excitement. Aaron smiles at me and said “Happy Birthday”. I was so excited that I just kissed Aaron. He looked at me for a few moments and then without saying a word kissed me back.

October 30th

I told Aaron everything about the letter from my Dad. He said he be there for me no matter what I wanted to do. Uncle Paul moved out yesterday and believes I should give Dad a chance but I’ll think about it. Aaron and I have just started dating and I start my new job tomorrow and I am really excited.


Before starting my new job I thought I would do some house work starting with the kitchen. The cooker looks absolutely terrible. I think I’ll start there.

November 1st

New month, new job can’t wait Aaron phoned to see if he could come over tonight but I told him I was going to be starting my shift at 5pm and wouldn’t be finished till late. I told him I ring him tomorrow when I got up.




I got to my first job, it was a little house and the client said they had been hearing strange noises could I find out what the problem was because they had tried everything else. I went in and saw the weird yellowy glow and all of a sudden by the window was a green shaped thing floating in the air. I pointed the banshee banisher at it but it kept moving, I changed direction to keep up but it pulled away. I started the banshee banisher on a stronger setting and gave another, after what seemed like hours at pointing and firing at this ghost. I finally caught it and into the jar it went. I then went through to the kitchen and did the same thin but on a blue ghost and caught another.
I came home tired and couldn’t wait to get into my bed. When I arrived home, I’d just sat down when suddenly there was a knock at the door and to my surprise it was Aaron.
November 5th

This week I haven’t stopped catching ghosts etc... I wish I had a social life. I have a boyfriend Aaron but I haven’t seen him in a week. I love my job but I feel it gets in the way sometimes. We had a lovely night together but I would like to see him more than once in a blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment