Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 19

Entry 19

June 20th

It's been  a week since Dad broke the news of what really happened between him and Mum, thinking about it long and hard I can understand why Mum never told me. I was only a teenager when she died so I would of been too young to fully understand the situation and knowing me back then would have gone off the deep end.
What's happened recently, well Emma had her birthday yesterday and Dad didn't want any fuss so it was just the family, Dad blew out the candles and looks very handsome with the grey hair. He still insists on working but neither Emma nor I can talk him round to retiring.


June 24th

Emma was busy playing computer games as this was her was of having time to herself. April was becoming more hard work these days with the temper tantrums and we just hoped she would grow out of this. I don't remember the boys ever being this much of hard work.


As for me there is my ghost hunting but life was just getting in the way. I had rung an agency to hire a maid to help out around here and even though Dad didn't approve, I didn't care because even though he did a bit of cooking and cleaning same as Aaron, it was mostly left to Emma and me tidy up etc and we'd had enough so we insisted on getting a maid.

July 1st

Emma sat April down and finally taught her to talk. Emma and April seemed to be enjoying the moment until another tantrum came. Emma at first tried to tell her off but the tantrums were getting worse so like Emma always does these days backed down, gave in and left.


July 4th

April had her birthday yesterday but Dad cancelled her party because of her behaviour. She is a very mean spirited child who cares nothing for anyone but herself. April also started an argument with Daniel. Dad is horrified by the way she acts around other Sims and Emma just doesn't seem to care. I know one thing if she doesn't deal with my sister and her attitude then I will and Emma and I will come to blows.


The new maid is great and now it seems I have more time on my hands brilliant.

July 15th

I have started picking up more clients lately, good. I know that sounds harsh but if a family member has annoyed the dearly departed or new resident has just moved into a property once owned by the deceased and annoyed them that way then it makes my phone ring as they need my help.
I got a call this evening and when I arrived I saw immediately the problem a barbeque floating in the air. Some Sims just don't know when to say I don't like your cooking, there's no need to haunt them.


July 22nd

Aaron has aged well, he still has that wonderful smile and when he looks at me still to this day give goosebumps. Daniel birthday was fast approaching and he still had no idea what he wanted or if he wanted a party.
I on the other hand was enjoying the weather playing an old fashioned game, can't remember the name of the game but love playing especially when I win.


July 28th

What a strange day! Today was my birthday and I am happy I let it pass me by. I am getting old as they say but when I look in the mirror I see an old woman but feel like I'm still 18 years old. I want to be happy about being but feel very sad because I know that one day, I'm going to be one of those ghost who can't settle as I feel I have so much left to do. I should feel that way really as I had a mum who loved me, a Dad who found me and loves me, husband who adores me and 2 wonderful boys who I know will go on and do well for themselves. April who I love very much but who never show love to anyone and no longer wants to spend time with me, I just hope that one day that will change.
My Dad signed over the house to me for my birthday and told me it should be passed on to the boys after Aaron and I die. April will need to be looked after but if the home is with me he feels that she will always have a home to come back to.

August 2nd





Daniel birthday is finally here. I can't believe I have 2 teen aged sons, wow. He is a very charismatic person but I am shocked how much the boys look alike, almost twins. I am feeling really old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment