Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 34

Chapter 34

October 9th


Alfie has been grounded for about 2 weeks now, it was that night he went to meet the new girl in town. The father had let Alfie in to talk with his daughter but even though he was at a friend's house, the police called at the house demanding that Alfie return home at once as it was way passed curfew and by the time arrived home Izzy was really angry and upset so as an overprotective mum she grounded him. He has a asked for my help but I know better than to overturn my wife decisions especially when it comes to the kids.

October 16th



Well, the day I've been dreading for awhile my daughter Belle hitting her teens. My little girl has now becoming a beautiful young Sim. She will never be allowed to date and if she tries to bring a boy home all I can say is poor kid. Belle didn't like her look so she bought new clothes and had her hair done, my wallet feels so empty.

October 20th


The girl Alfie had a crush on buzzed the gate so before he got to the gates I went and met her, I found out name is Laura. She seems very nice and very pretty. When Alfie came out he was so embarrassed that was shooing me away so they could alone.



As the night wore on I looked out the window and found both of them sitting together very closely watching the stars. They do look a cute couple but unfortunately when Alfie tried to give her a kiss good night she turned him down, poor Alfie nothing can be worse for a teenager than to be turned down for that kiss ouch.

October 22nd


Alfie had a sleepover with some of his mates from school they seem a good group together. Izzy had made sure that the sleeping bags were ready in Alfie's bedroom. They were so loud I'm surprised they didn't wake everyone in the neighbourhood. When we told them to keep it down, they did for about 5 minutes then all of a sudden the volume would get louder and louder. I hate to think what they were trying to get up to but when we came down in the morning we found all 3 of them in the kitchen in the sleeping bags. I hope they weren't drinking or my son will be in trouble.

October 25th


Well, my loving daughter has been running up the phone bill talking with her friends, I thought she was the shy one. Belle in a rare moment enjoying herself on the waterslide and forgetting the stress of schoolwork for once.

November 1st





Alfie was in trouble again for being cheek to me so he was put on mopping floor duty and Belle was rude to me and I'd enough so I stood her in the corner for everyone too see as they walked passed. Dan won a weekend away for all of us so we were leaving the kids in charge! Something tells me I will regret it. When Belle finished her punishment she went out for some air but I saw her running but running from what?

No comments:

Post a Comment