Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 18

Entry 18

June 6th

I am pleased to say that the builders have finished the outside, for now. Now all we need is good gardener and we are all set but the builders are now working upstairs building room, I hope it's a bathroom! Daniel is getting used to school and is getting good grades so thats a start for someone who hates school.


 June 10th

April loves the cuddles and is very playful with everyone except the boys, she screams when they go near her. I hope she grows out of this! Aaron had recently got a promotion to a fighter pilot. He knew now he had to work even harder now as the younger Sims were being promoted before him as they were younger and fitter.


I had a call today from the school informing me that Carl had be put on the honour roll for outstanding and exceptional work, I am so proud I started crying down the phone and the poor head didn't know what to say "Thanks for letting me know." I said through tears "Um that's ok Mrs Blonde. Uh Bye." I don't blame him, Mr Smith must now be thinking I am an emotional wreck.


June 13th

Dad and I went for a walk down the beach and watched the waves crash against the rocks and sand. As we were watching the waves Dad turned to me and said "Paige I need to ask you something, why have you never asked about the divorce?" "I never knew how to ask you and then we started getting along, so it never crossed my mind until now that is!" Dad looked sad just sat on the sand staring at the floor, " I need to tell you what happened between your mum and me." I sat beside him not saying a word. "Remember I told you we were madly in love, well that's true. We couldn't spend enough time together. We were young, ah so young." "Dad your rambling."

"Sorry. A year after we were married things were a bit strained between us, so to blow off some steam I went for a long walk and stayed there until the sun came up. When I got home your Mum was in floods of tears. At first I thought was because of the argument we had but your Mum kept sobbing and said it was nothing to do with the argument. Next thing I knew I was being taken to the police station for questioning. At the station I was told my wife had been attacked. She was being taken to hospital for a check up and tests.

Your mum didn't want me anywhere near her. At first she refused to see me. A few days later the doctor spoke to me and told me that due the attack your mum was unable to have any more children. I was so angry and upset, blaming myself for leaving the house that night, also at the fact you would never have a brother or sister and angry I wasn't there to protect my wife. We tried over the next couple of years to be happy, be as we were before but it was no good, a monster had destroyed us."

"Oh Dad as I put my arm around him, Mum never told me. She gave me the impression that you hated each other. She should of told me. You weren't to blame, why didn't she tell me?"

"She never wanted it to be your burden, she wanted you to be happy. Seeing me everyday reminded her of the night I left and then what happened. She blamed me for a long time. There isn't a day that goes by I don't think of her. There is so much of her in you. Your love for your family for one and you look so much like her. I'm telling you this so you know the truth and everything is out in the open. I do love Emma but nothing is the same not like it was with your mum. Just promise me you and Aaron love each and are always there for each other. Before you ask this is the day I left and spent every day with regret, not having tried hard to help us as a couple get through the difficult time. Live your life to the full and never have any regrets." Dad said with such sorrow.


We spent the rest of the time not saying anything except being there for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment