Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 55

Entry 55

July 16th


Ed was still using painting as an escape and getting better as time went on his last painting sold for $256 and he was really pleased with himself. James decided he need to keep his mind busy as Henry was in a world of his own. James found the junk yard and started going through junk piles. I was concerned but Shane said it was a way of coping with the death of Aunt Eloise and losing a friend like Henry. Shane believed when Henry pulled through James would be fine but it would take time.

July 18th

Nina phoned to say she was graded on her art work this morning. She had got carried away and started to throw paint around the room and some of it landed on the walls, Nina thought the teachers were going to yell at her but after viewing the work they decided the art could stay and she got a B+ for her efforts. Now she loves school more than ever.

August 5th



Luke had come home from Dribbles Sports academy and spent the day in the pool ignoring everyone. He was more focused on his training than Sims but everyone once in a while I would look out of the window and see him talk to that rag doll he got as a baby. He's a teenager not a child anymore, I really hope it is a faze he's just going through.

August 7th


My sons are now starting to talk to each other and have now discovered they have a mutual interest, exercise. They work out together, do sports and the list goes on. They want us to install a gym but I would rather that they go to the local gym that way they can meet other Sims maybe even girls. I just don't want their lives to be ruled by work and no play. I would like them to have a life as well.

August 10th

The house was a mess clothes everywhere it was terrible, you can now tell teenagers live here. Don't they know what a washing machine is? I wouldn't mind if they put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket. If they don't start picking up after themselves I swear things are going to get ugly. They both want to learn how to drive, the nerve of them when they can't even clean up after themselves.
I received a call from Alfie this morning Aunt April died last night. I can't say I'm upset as we never really got on. She never had a nice thing to say about anyone. I just hope she now can find peace.

August 14th



I heard Luke was having a pillow fight in his room and when I opened the door and I asked who he was fighting with he said friend Bobo. "Luke, there is no one there." "Mum this is Bobo." pointing to thin air "I'll leave you alone with your friend." as I shook my head in disbelief at this imaginary friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment