Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 33

Entry 33

August 2nd

Belle spent most of time in the tree house just like her brother. She spent hours using her imagination and playing pirates and you would see all sorts of colours and noises coming from there,




One evening it was getting very late so I went to call Belle in but instead of coming down she thought it would be funny and soak me to the bone. I yelled so hard I could have sworn steam was coming out of my ears.

August 9th


I had a call from Alfie he had decided to stay at the school for a few more weeks to help out over the summer. Dan wanted my help with some training as the stadium told him he had to knuckle down to serious training. I thought this was stupid but as always I trained Dan and showed no mercy.

August 18th

April has got a new job at city hall as I was on the way to work I noticed April at the local park alone and sitting by the fountain, deep in thought. I will have to speak to her later and hope everything is ok.
The bar wasn't doing as well as I'd hope I definitely need young mixologist . So I will have to advertise the position. Izzy and Eloise spent the evening challenging each other playing chess.

August 27th



April told me she needed to speak to me. I asked her what she wanted to speak to me about, April then said "Since Mum has passed it has got me thinking, you guys need the space and it is getting very crowded. I bet it won't be long before Dan has kids as well. So I've come to a decision I'm moving out." I was shocked after all this time "April, you don't have to do this you know that, right?" "I know but I need too, I need to find my own way. I will come back and visit but this something I have to do." I was fighting back the tears "If you feel you have too then we'll support you but you are always welcome back anytime."
A few hours after that we all watched April leave the family home.

September 7th


Alfie has changed so much. He's gotten so much taller and stronger. He now makes time for his sister and I watched this evening as Belle roped her brother to play hopscotch. He lost every time. lol

September 11th




Alfie has only back a few days and he is already pledging with me to give him driving lessons in the end I said ok but the look on Izzy face was that of "don't teach him, he's not ready he's still a baby" but even I have to admit our son is growing up and we have to go with the flow even if that means we have to admit he is growing up.


After the driving lessons Alfie and Belle sat together helping each with their homework.

September 14th


Alfie had been at the park all day when he came home and suddenly announced he had to go out again. I asked him where he was going but before I got an answer he was gone out the door and didn't look back. "Well, where's he off too?" Izzy asked. "Honey relax it's only a girl he's off to see. " I answered with a grin. "How do you know?" sounding shocked. "He tidied himself up and stinks of cologne. He's trying to impress." "He can't date he is only a little boy." Izzy was getting more upset. "Izzy Hun, you have to let him grow up! Remember he will always love us but you have to let go." "But..." "Izzy let him go." "I'll try but I'm not making any promises."  She said reluctantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment