Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dairy Entry 67

Entry 67

September 19th

I woke up this morning with sweat pouring from me it was my wedding day and I could believe today was the day I was getting married. Everyone was here the house was so busy. James and Edwardo had stayed over. Tam was in a separate rooms because I've been told it's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony.

I ran to the bathroom to jump in the shower but unfortunately James was in there first and I almost bashed the door in when he opened the door, "I'm finished, anyone would think it's an important day." smiling at me. I pushed him out of the way shouting "I don't have time for this." slamming the door behind me.



A few days ago Dad had given his room up for me and Tam, I wanted to be grateful but I didn't want my parents room but Dad told me how my brother and sister had helped him turn it into our room with latest in bed technology the new hover bed. The room had had a make-over and there was new furniture and the en-suite now had a shower instead of a bath. I was shocked, "Luke you are the head of the house now and with a wife you will need this bedroom more than me." Almost feeling tears about to start I held them back long enough to say "Thanks Dad."



Tam hadn't seen it yet and wouldn't till later. The noise coming from my sisters room where the girls were getting ready louder now so I knocked on the door Nina opened the door saw it was me and slammed the door in my face. "Nina you shouldn't be so mean to your brother."
"Tammy he was trying to see you and you know he can't."


I decided to head to downstairs and have brunch with Dad before I had to get ready. James was too busy in the kitchen talking to Nina about the last few details.

Lacey would wear what was bought for her as the little bridesmaid so we just let her wear her favourite dress. "The garden looked beautiful just as it was all though years ago. When you're mum and I married.  It was also you fault we never had a wedding night" Dad remarked. This was not something I wanted to know. The garden was looking beautiful.

The guests started to arrive and Dad and I were there to greet them. As we were greeting the guests everyone headed to the bar to get a drink and then Dad disappeared. James saw what was going on and pulled me towards the front of the house. "What did you do that for?"


"Tammy was coming out the back door and it's bad luck for you to see her so Dad has gone to see her and that's why I pulled you."

It was getting near 5.30pm and my stomach was in knots waiting for Tam to come through the door and make her way down the garden. Everyone was taking their seats and Nina carrying Lacey were the first out, my sister did look very beautiful and Lacey looked cute as usual.






Then the door opened and out walked Tam, as she made way towards me, I couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked. When she stood next to me I could see her shaking with nerves as she smiled. Everyone went quiet as we started to exchanged our vows, we then exchanged the rings promises to be true to one another for the rest of our lives. As we did this you could hear the tears of joy from family and friends and then we sealed our vows with a kiss as husband and wife.




We were then congratulated by everyone and pictures were taken. We went to the table were the wedding cake sat and I cut into the cake and flashes of light from cameras were going off as more pictures were taken of our moment. The party was now in full swing with food and drink going around and by now lots of dancing.

We decided to sneak off so the three of us went upstairs and I settled Lacey down as it was way passed her bedtime, I think I must of read a line or two before her eyes closed then Tam and I went to our new room and celebrated our wedding as newlyweds.


I would like to say thanks to Lorandia for this wedding dress Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment