Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dairy Entry 66

Entry 66
August 30th


Tam and I are now engaged and living together. I finally realised that she wanted a commitment from me. We have decided it won't be a long engagement as we want to marry as soon as possible. Tam sister, Lisa has recently gotten married in a very private ceremony to Henry. I had to ring James and tell him, he was shocked as we all thought Henry was to a bachelor forever.

September 4th


Tam is now self-employed as a gardener and selling the over-flow of vegetables we don't need to the shops. Tam is very big on being eco-friendly and at times it does drive me nuts "Don't put that in the bin recycle it, Luke." Tam shouts at me. I tell you what, I just won't move or clean up after myself. This is what I want to say but I don't because we would end up arguing, I just wish she wasn't on my back about this recycling.

September 6th

James is organising my bachelor party, I dread to think what he is arranging for me. Nina and Tam are organising her bachelorette party. I hope she doesn’t have any strippers. The thought of Tam looking at another guy especially naked makes me feel angry. Nina thinks I’m overreacting but I don’t think so. Nina said “If Tammy can’t have strippers then neither can you.”
“I think you will find that is different sis. Guys are known to have strippers before they get married but you girls don’t need such parties before getting married.” I told her thinking that would be the end of the matter, how wrong could I be.

“You are such an idiot. What gives you the right to tell Tammy what she can and cannot do? She is her own person and you have no right to control her. Are you afraid that she would look at the stripper and leave you, get real Luke? Tammy loves you so grow up and let her have that night to remember like you will have yours.”

I hated that Nina snapped at me but she was right, Tam would come home to me not some stripper besides maybe there won’t be any at this party, at least I can pretend there won’t be.

September 16th


Well this is it my bachelor party. James had organised it all and I had no say. I think he wanted the party more than me because he skipped his chance to have a party and just got married to Edwardo. The guests had arrived and I was shocked when Tam’s dad showed up, I thought hated me as we didn’t get on so why would he show up. Apparently it was Henry and James who convinced him to come. I was really nervous now as he approached me, “So you are still marrying my daughter?”
“Um yes Sir, I Am.” at this point I was trembling.
“What!” he demanded

Thinking as quickly as I could as the sweat was now pouring off me, “May I marry your daughter, Tammy?”
“My daughter seems to love you, I have no idea why but if she is happy then I am happy. You may marry her.” as he smiled at me then walked away. Henry looked over just smiled I guess he had been through the same thing. Then it was my turn to laugh as Dad loved being a grandparent so much he cornered Henry trying to show off some pictures and you could see Henry trying to escape pointing to his watch.





There was a lot of dancing and drinking throughout the night and then they were getting large nectar bottles and spraying each other. Tam’s dad must have had one too many because he started spraying me then I was given a bottle to spray him back. This was the first time I’d ever seen him smile and relax. He was very protective of his daughters and since being a father myself I could completely sympathize. I just he would get to know me for me and not think I’m taking Tam away from him.

The next thing I know everyone was gathering in the kitchen because the strippers had arrived but my brother seemed disappointed. When I asked are the party was over he told me that he had ordered a male and female strippers but they had sent 2 female strippers instead. I just looked at him as if to say whose party was it. The strippers knew how to get the guys going we were all drooling over them. They were very hot in their outfits and I caught both my Dad and future father in-law staring very intensely at them. I was very grateful to James for throwing such a good night for me.
The girls had gone out for the evening so we could have the party at home. The house was quiet and Lacey had slept through it all, James had been checking on her along with Dad all nigh but as always I had to say good night to her before I went to bed. I went to bed but couldn’t sleep till Tam and Nina were back home.

September 18th

Tammy's bachelorette party was tonight and I wasn't happy about it, I had to keep telling myself I was overreacting and there was nothing to worry about. Dad and I headed out for the evening to leave them to it and as we left Lisa, Tam’s twin was the first to arrive.

An hour later I tried ringing the house but there was no answer, I guess the party was in full swing. I tried to shrug off the feeling that something bad was going to happen but couldn't. I was about to walk out of the bar when my Dad called me back "Sit down. Nothing is going to happen, just let her have a good party . Nina will make sure nothing goes wrong and this is where you have to trust Tammy." Dad insisted.
"But..." I tried to say what was on my mind but Dad interrupted me.
"But nothing now enjoy your drink." passing my a large glass.






At the house the girls were giving Tam a big send off, toasting her farewell to her single life and the start of her new life as a bride to be. Nina and Tam were spraying others and each other with nectar. From what Nina said the night was really full on with lots of drink to go around and then Nina told me the strippers were very hot and muscular, I felt my blood boil and she laughed at me. Tam did enjoy the strippers but to be honest not as much as me. I had so much to drink that after the show, I started flirting with one of them and it was Tammy pulling me away. She was stopping me making a complete fool of myself. I hate to say this but for some bizarre reason Tammy only has eyes for you.

How stupid could I have been thinking Tam was going to cheat on me. Knowing she only had eyes for me made it all more real how lucky I really was and this time tomorrow we would be newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment