Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 15

Entry 15

March 15th

Carl is doing well at school, he took a bike test at school yesterday and passed and beg us to go out riding on his bike. I have to admit I wanted to say no but Aaron looked at me and said "You have to let him do this" I know he's right but it doesn't stop me worrying. So after Carl gave me the puppy dog look. He went out exploring the town. Daniel still hasn't got walking right but we are working on it.


I received a letter from Dad with pictures of their private wedding.

Dearest Paige,

I hope you are all well? I am sorry that you couldn't come to the wedding we missed you being here. It was really romantic and private away from the paparazzi thankfully. They didn't hear about the wedding till it was too late so it was just Emma and me. So here are a copy of the pictures . Emma and I will be arriving March 15th. So we will see you at the house then.

Love

Dad
xxx













Awww don't they look lovely. I showed Aaron the letter and pictures and he said "they do look nice together but hang on he's coming on 15th right?" "Well that is what he said" as I stated the obvious. "Paige, 15th is today. Your Dad is arriving today that means the removal van is coming today to collect our stuff" he said with a panic. "What!" I screeched as I took back the letter "but the letter only arrived today!" I tried phoning Dad but no answer. The boxes were all packed it was happening today. Aaron phoned Carl and told him to come home straight away as we were moving. I was now trying to catch Daniel who thought I was playing a game.  

After the removal van had pick up our things we got into a taxi and head to our new home. Inside there was building still going on. We had a lovely kitchen toilet and 2 living rooms with no furniture in them yet and a laundry room and a few more room at the other end of the house but didn't know what they were for and a huge room I think it might be a function room but I'm not sure. Upstairs there were 4 bedrooms with one bathroom and one huge hallway, I hope more rooms are going to appear soon. Dad still hadn't arrived yet.


March 16th

When Dad arrived last night the first thing he did was to take Daniel from and put him to bed. We then all sat in the kitchen and had dinner just getting to each other as a family.  Carl was so tired that after dinner he went straight to bed without any argument.


In the morning I caught Carl and Daniel playing peek-a-boo with each other. So I quietly shut the door and left them to it. How sweet they looked, I hope they remain close as they get older. I had to unpack all our stuff our bedroom stuff anyway and the boys things. Everything else we sold as we decided as a family we wanted new things. Dad said one of the rooms downstairs was going to be study and our an exercise room. I knew one thing as there were now lots of sims in this house we would need more than one bathroom!


March 18th

I start my shift soon, I wonder what it will be today at least now I didn't have to worry about the boys as there granddad would look after them. I got to the clients home and he told me strange thing were happening and could I help him, as if I hadn't heard that line before. I decided to scan the property to see if they were any ghosts. As I scanned each room there was a sudden drop in temperature and there in front of me was a women who was I think a yellow colour anyway as usual she refused to go and as I'm trying to pull her into the machine she is trying to run away. At one point as the machine fails she turns back at me puts her hands in her ears waving them about and sticking her tongue out, that was her mistake cos as she is doing that the machine is now on full power and she is sucked up into the machine. It was the same with the purple ghost but she less aggressive so it was easier to suck her into the machine. Will ghost ever learn?




March 19th

I got up in time for lunch after I returned from work. Daniel was playing in his room and Carl was in school. I went looking for Dad and his room but found Emma. She looked different and couldn't put my finger on what it was. I asked Emma "You look different this morning! What's up." "Oh Paige, your Dad wanted to tell you but I'm just so excited. We are going to have a baby. You are going to have a brother or sister! Isn't that wonderful?"
I looked straight at her and said "Yes that is. Congratulations."





I was shocked Carl and Daniel were going to be older than their Aunt or Uncle. What was Dad and Emma thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment