Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 6

Entry 6
December 1st

Work has kept me busy these past few days. Ghost taking hold of objects and then the offices down the road asking for help as things were flying across rooms and people getting frightened by ghosts.


After I finished my shift I realised that I had too many ghost in my possession so I decided it was time that I donate these ghosts to the science laboratory. When I arrived home Aaron was already asleep.

December 5th

I have tried to put pen to paper and write to my Dad but nothing would appear. So after many attempts, I decided to ring him. The phone rang for what seemed like ages and then it went to an answer machine, how I hate them but I left a message saying that Aaron and I were now engaged and living together, bye. It was short and sweet but what else can you say to a machine.
I decided that as it was my day off I would head to the park and play some chess. My mind wasn't really in and I lost the game. The planning of wedding was becoming stressful. Aaron and I hadn't seen a lot of each and considering we live together that is saying something.


December 6th
I spent some of my shift scanning the neighbourhood for ghost but nothing on the scanner indicated there was any presence of ghost.
Aaron phoned me and said to leave work early as he was taking me out. I couldn't wait to go out and relax. Aaron went clubbing to the grind and after dancing most of the night away we sat at the bar and had a few drinks. He asked me what was going on and I said nothing but he gave me a look to say he knew I was lying.


I told him that the wedding was getting to me as there was so much to organise and with work and not see you it's driving me nuts and to my surprise he totally agreed with me. He just wanted an intimate wedding. He hadn't made that many friends yet and most of my family and friends were too far away. Why pay on a big wedding when it could be a wedding for two. It was a relief for me that I can do this and he would mind.

December 16th

Since we both decided on a private wedding, we decided to use the money was going to be for the wedding to get a bigger house. We had just purchased 338 Rue De Sterling a bedroom house so it would mean no moving straight away if we had children.


We were going had a few days off in a few days and planned to get married then.

December 20th

My wedding day

I was so excited I spent most of the morning getting ready Aaron was going to meet me at this lovely place he had found. We were getting married at 3.00pm the taxi had arrived to take me there and even though it was December it was a lovely day. The sun was shining bright and it was a bit cold but I didn't care. The place was very beautiful it looked at first as if it had lots of little gardens and in the centre was a bell and there looking very handsome was Aaron.






When I got to the centre we gazed into each other eyes and as the ring slipped on to my finger, I knew then and there how much I loved him. After we exchange our vows sealing it with a loving kiss, we went home to our new home and well; you know what happened next!  It was definitely the wedding I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment