Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 21

Entry 21

September 3rd

My Mum has really given Dan a hard time lately. He tries to talk to her and Dad about what happened that night but they don't want to listen. Mum thinks he's turning into some kind of criminal and Dad just nods in agreement with Mum.
The truth is that Dan was bored and was just went wandering the streets and passed the book store and so decided to look in the window to see if there was anything new to read but if the police wouldn't believe him why should Mum and Dad. I tried talking to them but they didn't believe me either. I did ask my parents that cause it's my birthday tomorrow could I go on a trip to France and take Dan with me. Mum was about to say no but Dad jumped in and said "Yes and Daniel can go with you but remember any trouble and you will be the one held responsible." "Don't worry, Dan and I will be fine. I can't wait to tell Dan the news." as I ran from the room to find him.

September 4th

I can't wait for the trip away but first it's time to party with family and friends. I am not happy that April is there but everyone has said she will be on her best behaviour. As the guests were arriving for my swim party, not that I went near the pool but others did. I noticed out of the corner of my eye a pretty young girl dancing on the floor and made my move. We danced for a few hours but she still wasn't interested so I decided to leave her alone and blow out the candles. As I blew out the candles and made a wish, I was so happy to be with family and friends that I have to say I defiantly a family person.










As the last guest were leaving I wandered to garden to find Dan spitting out a drink. "Dan, what's wrong with the drink?" I chuckled as I asked. "I think, I mixed it wrong." trying not to throw up. "Here let me try this drink." as I poured a glass. After taking a sip I looked at Dan and said "Yeah, you're right that's awful. Maybe you can pick some tips in France!" "Uh no, I think mixing drinks is not for me." Dan replied as he walked off. Dan may have read lots of books but he always gave up on things to easy.


September 5th

We arrived in France around lunch time. I knew this because I was starving. Dan and I settled at our base camp, had a quick snack and out the door we went. The best way to see France we were told was by scooter so I hired two of them so they were ready when we got there. We went to the local town centre and while I relaxed on a bench reading a book, Dan was learning a local French song by a very beautiful lady. I think Dan was more interested in her than the song because even though he was sing with her, his cheeks were glowing. Finally I think he may have a new interest other than books.

September 6th

We went to the Nectary  in Champs Le Sims and tried some different nectar and after trying some different ones I purchased two bottles. Dan disappeared and when I found him he was picking different grapes. He told me it was so we could grow our own nectar. So this evening after roasting food at the fire pit, I started to read about different nectar and how to grow my own.





September 7th

We went back to town to get some cook books for Emma or Granma as we would tease with sometimes. Mum we got a camera as she loved taking pictures. Granddad gave us strict instructions not to buy him anything. As for Dad, as horrible as it sounds but we could not find him anything he would like. As for our Aunt April we just both looked at each other and went "No."





When we arrived home we heard shouting from the garden it was Mum and April at each other's throats again. I had learnt over the years to ignore them and let them battle it out. April now in her teens was getting more argumentative towards Mum but I to say April so far always lost the battle.





Emma even stepped in and tried having words with April but as usual April would ignore her let it go in one ear and out the other.

Mum loved her camera and wandered off to take pictures and Emma went into the sitting room and started to read new recipes. Dad thankfully understood and was glad we remembered Mum and kept asking question about our holiday. Bending our hear more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment