Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Diary Entry 62

Entry 62

November 16th


Mum still going on at me about Sophia. "Luke I have a bad feeling about her, you need tell her to find her own place."
"Mum you are worrying about nothing." I tried to sound convincing.
"Is that you head talking or your heart because I know you are sleeping with her. Luke please for what it's worth stop your relationship with her before you get hurt!" Mum sounded really worried.
"You don't need to worry I will be fine." I reassured her.

November 18th




It was my first day as an Investigator and I got to the police station early to get my first case. It seemed a simple case to get stuck into. I read the file and then made my way to see Ezekiel Lin who wanted me to check if this Sim Fabian Purvis, is involved in organized crime before Ezekiel can make a citizen's arrest.
After my conversation with my client, I bumped into Tammy Lock, "Tam, hi. How long has it been since we saw each other last?"

"Can't remember but you look very dashing." going bright red after realising what she just said.
"Uh thanks. I work with the police now and you."
"I haven't found the right job yet but you never know. I hear Lisa calling me so better go. Anyway it was lovely seeing you again, bye."


I did some research on the web that evening and couldn't find out anything new. I would being my stakeout tomorrow morning. Sophia and I watched the stars that evening. "Your mum doesn't like me."
"Babe, she does know you yet, give her time ok." as I looked into her eyes.

November 19th




I got the salon early and began the stakeout, things were very dodgy and unfortunately it would me reporting this in to the police rather than Ekekiel. I went home made out a report and then sent it to the police so they would be able to make an arrest.

I decided after the report was finished to go and help out at the station and meet the officers as you never know when you will need their services.

Nina was working on a new painting, Mum has now retired and loves spending more time in the garden. Mum also went to the science lab and donated all the spirits she had recently caught for experimental purposes.

November 28th



I spoke to Betty Simovitch who was concerned that some Sim by the name of George Dean was hacking into her computer trying to obtain her information. Again on the computer I hacked into George's computer and found what I was looking for.

He was collecting her information to use but I removed all the information from his computer leaving a few surprises along the way lol poor guy won't know what hit him.

December 15th

Sophia and I are expecting our first child. Mum and Dad are not pleased. They still don't like her. I told the family that I am going to ask her to marry me and the reaction was not a happy one, they just looked at each other and then Dad said "Son we all want you to be happy but you let move in on the first day you met up again. Then you start a relationship and now she's pregnant. We can't wait from our grandchild but you have to see what we can all see, don't you Luke."

I snapped "All I see is my family disappointed in me again, not trusting me. I love Sophia and I will marry her and you will have to get used to it. Now not another word." I left the room with Dad's words spinning in my brain.

December 16th


I sat at the table eating breakfast with James, at first you could of cut the atmosphere with a knife then James broke the silence "You know mum and Dad are looking out for you. They don't want you hurt."
"Well I wish everyone would just butt out."
"Ok Luke but remember when it falls apart we are here for you, we are family."
January 3rd

 



School had started back after Christmas break and I already had my first case but this time it was a kid that needed my help. He told me that Lee Chung had stolen his mouthwash and he wanted it back. I confronted the guy and he just laughed in my face so I beat him up and he confessed everything. The kid got his mouthwash back, I didn't get much pay for the work but it was nice to know that I helped out an innocent kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment