Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 52

Entry 52

June 6th

We took Nina to see her big brother and he was so happy to have a little sister. By the way he smiled at her you could tell he was going to be protective of her. The phone started to ring and so I went outside to answer it, Aunt Eloise was crying and I asked her what was wrong but nothing would come out and then Henry took over the call, " Hi Belle, Mum really upset Dad died this afternoon of a heart attack." "Oh Henry I'm really sorry, is there anything I can do?" "Thanks but everything is in hand, it's just mum is really upset, after the funeral would it be ok if we came to visit so mum can get away from any reminders?" "Look it's no problem Henry just give me a call before you come and I'll have a bedroom ready and I'll let Alfie know." "Thanks Belle for everything I have so many calls to make." "No problem just take and see you soon."

I walked back into the dorm and told Shane and James. Shane squeezed my hand and said "Are you ok?" "Um yes I'm ok. I am upset but we lost touch over the years and after the funeral Aunt Eloise and Henry are coming to stay."  "Ok it will be nice to meet them." as he smiled at me. James loved the school and was making new friends but unfortunately we had to go as all the kids were due in the exercise yard, "James we have to go so take care and see you in a few weeks." as I kissed him on the cheek. "Love you Mum." and then he turned to his baby sister and said in a whisper "Love you too Nina."

June 9th



Ed was trying to teach Luke to talk and at times I wondered who loved it more Ed or Luke! Shane was now a middle school teacher and he loved it. The children took really well to his fun but firm way of teaching. Luke always in enjoyed dinner time, making a mess that is and always had a smile. He only ever crumpled when Nina cried.

June 10th


Ed had just finished a painting  and was being offered $100 for it so he sold it to his team mate. He painted as a hobby and was getting really good. He would also be on the phone daily with James as they had become close after he left for boarding school.

June 11th



Luke loved the new toy box as he found the horse really amazing. I finally got Luke to walk and after that he 
started exploring the entire house.

June 12th


Luke has grown so quickly turning into a little boy, now I have two handsome boys. Luke was different from 
James so we decided not to send him to military school. He was so active and because he couldn't stay still for more than five minutes we enrolled him in Dribble Sports Academy in hope that it would help with his active personality.

June 13th




I had to return to work early because there was a disturbance at a clients home and this time it was a fully grown ghost refusing to leave. I tried over several hours to get to know this man  and what he did when he was alive but he refused to move on. He knew his family loved him but he was adamant that he was staying put so I was given no choice but to zap him with my machine. At first he thought I was joking till he felt the laser pull him towards the machine and then he tried to run but within a few minutes he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment