Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 28

Entry 28

January 2nd

The last few weeks have been really difficult as Dan has given me an ultimatum. Christmas was a blur, as Dan wasn't talking to me at the moment because of April. As for April she never came home to spend Christmas with us and when she did turn up she would say where she had been.
I had decided that shortly after the holidays we needed to know what April was doing. So I took it upon myself to find out what was going on. Izzy in the mean time had convinced Dan to stay at the house until we could sort things out.



I followed April to a house and watched in horror as she rummaged through the Sims garbage and then kick the trash can over and then saw her run off into the night as if she knew she was being watched.

January 5th

In the last couple of days I have only discovered that April rummages garbage and uses the treadmill nothing useful I can confront her with, yet!
I did however discover as I was driving home Dan going into a cute girl's home. I wonder if he will bring her home? I don't think so at the moment because of the way he feels about April.

January 10th


I decided to concentrate on my mixologist for a while to clear my head. Dan had been at my beach bar and said it was going well. As I had a few days off I practiced creating my own drinks and finally I had discovered a new drink and I named it The Fine Triple Titanic Twister with Sass.

January 16th

Granddad had discovered a new lease in life looking after Izzy. He made sure she was comfortable and happy. Izzy felt uncomfortable about this but I asked her to humour him because he was so excited about the baby. Izzy felt it should be me doting on her and felt my Granddad was trying to take over when it was our baby not his child. Izzy was becoming more tired as the pregnancy went on so I went to bed with her and while she fell asleep I read a book. Occasionally I would rest my hand on her stomach feeling the baby move.

February 2nd



I followed April again today and to my horror she was going into a broken down building that looked like it was on its last legs. If the rumours about this place were true then my Aunt April was walking the life of a criminal. I watched all day as people came and went from there. Izzy thought I was crazy and wanted no part of it. I should of been detective but I had to know. So with mum's old camera I took shots of her going in and out. I got home and showed Dan, he was surprised one bit. I would now have to waiting until she came home to confront her.

February 14th

I've planned a beautiful meal for Izzy and me, can't wait to surprise her. There was only one problem with this plan I woke up to Granddad kicking me out of bed. "Get up Carl, Izzy's contraction's have started and the baby's on the way." "Ok I'm going back to sleep." I said as I rolled back under the quit. "CARL, GET UP AND TAKE IZZY TO HOSPITAL, THE BABY IS COMING." he screamed at me. I shot out of bed grabbing anything and replied" Can't be the baby's earlier." Granddad laughed at me "The baby comes when it ready and it looks like it ready to come.



I went downstairs to find Izzy in the kitchen practicing her breathing. I took her to the hospital and Granddad was right the baby was coming. After 6 hours in labour Izzy gave birth to a baby boy, we named him Alfie and he very perceptive and a little Genius. Our Valentine's baby. I wish Mum and Dad could have been here to see this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment