Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 29

Entry 29
February 16th



Alfie is so good, he sleeps through the night and doesn't cry much. I think he smiled at me the other day but Granddad said that was wishful thinking because at the moment newborns don't smile they have wind.  I decided to take a nap with Izzy as parenthood is hard work and I heard him cry so I went into his room to find April playing with him, instead of being happy I was horrified. As she left the room I followed her asking her where she had been and her response was "Wouldn't you like to know." as she strolled into her room. I could hear giggling coming from her room she had a guy in there but I couldn't get in as she had locked the door. I pounded on the door shouting "GET HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE AND WE NEED TO TALK."
There was no reply and Dan and Izzy tried to calm me down, I was having none of it so Dan dragged me in the bedroom asking Izzy to leave and said "You need to keep it together, Carl." "WHY? YOU HATE HER AND I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING HER." I yelled out. "Tell me calmly and tell me everything." Dan insisted. "I followed April for a while and discovered she goes through peoples stuff and that old building down the road, rumours are criminal activity takes place well saw her coming out of there. This is the only thing I've found out and now I want to talk to her about this new job she has. I think she is involved in something shady!" Dan looked at me, "Carl you need to know something. I've been seeing this girl called Eloise. Anyway she is a cop and when she found out that April and I were related she wanted to stop seeing me. I refused to let her go on the grounds April is bad news as I don't have anything to do with her but she warned me that April is being watched by the police at all times but they can't pin anything on her yet. On the plus side at least I still have a girlfriend."

"We need to talk to her and now, Dan." as I tried to go for the door Dan stopped me "Let them deal with her. Concentrate on your family and the less we have to do with her the better." "Ok, for now but it's coming to boiling point Dan I can feel it.

February 25th


Granddad loves Alfie and is always sneaking cuddles from him. At first Izzy was mad but as the days have gone by she has come to think it's a good thing for him and Alfie. This is great-grandson to great-granddad, what a bond and with this new baby in the house he has found a new purpose. Granddad and Emma spend less time together these days. I found them arguing outside, I'd never seem them argue before so it was really strange. He doesn't even speak to April, the bond they once shared is long gone.


Dan was busy making friends with the paparazzi because as he was climbing the promotional ladder he was becoming more of a celebrity.

February 29th


I've created a new drink called Ultra Boysenberry Double Epic Float with Kick I hope Sims love this new drink. I'll get to test the drink out tomorrow when I'm at the club as I will be returning after Paternity leave. I caught a glimpse of Eloise today as Dan had invited her over but didn't get a chance to speak to her. Besides Dan and Eloise seemed busy enough with each other.

March 3rd


Alfie has grown into a little adventurer, always exploring and loves playing hide and seek in April's old toy box. I don't like him sneaking in her room but Izzy thinks it may help April's attitude.

March 4th


Granddad had started teaching Alfie to talk. I remember how he spent hours with me doing the same and Alfie seem to be loving the attention. Dan came to me saying that he saw April go into the junk yard and when he looked through the window it appeared she was waiting for someone.

March 22nd

Granddad has died at the ripe old age of 105 years old. We were all devastated as he was loved so much and Emma was heartbroken as they had never repaired the damage to their relationship. April, to my surprise was distraught by the news. Then in a blink of an eye told me and my family to leave the house. Dan and I looked at each and laughed, Emma just shook her head. "What's so funny? Dad is gone, he built the house and my sister's dead so let's not pretend anymore shall we. Get your stuff and get out!" "April dear, I think you need to understand something. Your Dad let the house to Paige and in turn she left it to Carl. We live in his home." Emma tried telling her calmly.



Suddenly April broke down, "Nooo, it can't be. I need to sell this house, I need this house. I'm in so much trouble, oh god what do I do?" I had to ask the question, "You sound frightened April what's really going on. Is it drugs? Smuggling? Well what?" April walked off not answering the question and followed her and repeated the question we started arguing but I got the answer and I was shocked at the reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment