Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 9

Entry 9.

September 5th

When I got home after having Carl I found a simple decorated room for a boy. I asked Aaron how he knew and he confessed that when I left the room after the doctor asked if we wanted to know what the baby was going to be. He couldn't wait any longer and went back into the room and asked the results. This was why I wasn't allowed in the room because it would give everything away.



I love being a parent feeding him, playing with him . I just love it and I love my little boy.

September 30th


Time seems to have flow by, Carl is just getting into everything and I am trying to teach him to talk. Aaron is helping him with the potty. It just seems that the house is always busy.
Carl loves the blocks and trying to fit the right shape into the right hole lol. He also loves playing hide and seek, hiding in his toy box. 

October 9th

I returned to work today, I have to admit I have been very unsure about leaving Carl but Aaron says that he will be looking after him while I'm at work so there is nothing to worry about. My first job was to talk to this ghost and convince her that everything was fine she had lived a full life and it was now time to move on.  It did take some time but she did move on without too much hassle. However the other ghost that was at the property wasn't convinced at all so unfortunately I had to use my banshee banisher on him to remove him from my clients home.



October 12th

I went and saw the doctor today with Aaron and to our shock found out I had become pregnant about one or two weeks after having Carl. We were very shocked but happy. I just hoped that Carl would like have a brother or sister?
Father and son had a very strong bond. Carl loved it when his Dad tossing him in the air.


October 24th

I was again on maternity leave so I went and took some pictures of the town. Our bridge by the night sky and here a landscape one with some shops and houses oh look, you can see my house in the row of three at the back on the right.



After a evening jog Aaron came home and read the newspaper. While I sat at the chess table occupying my mind.


October 30th

It was only weeks before the baby was due and I have spent the day resting in bed. Aaron went for a walk and found some rocks lying on the ground. He and I are unsure what they are so when he returns to work he is going to ask what it is.
I also received a letter from Dad today. It read....

Dear Paige,
Sorry I didn't get back to you but I have been so busy on the set. Congratulations on the pregnancy. You must of had the baby by now, you will have to let me know if it was a boy or girl and what the baby's name is. I can't believe it, you a mum and me a grandparent. I will have to visit now and see the next generation. Anyway let me know how things are sorry the letter's short but will speak to you soon.
Love Dad
xxx


 It was very short, I forgot to tell him he has a grandson and his name is Carl and there is another baby on the way. I think I will have to invite him down. I wonder what Aaron will think? I don't think he will mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment