Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 16

Entry 16

March 30th

I was called to a house because in certain rooms there was mostly a drop in temperature. The heating had been fixed but still they could understand why the temperature would drop. I told them to leave it with me so I started scanning each room and suddenly without warning the scanner was going like crazy. This ghost appeared out of nowhere and now it was up to me to get rid of the ghost and as finished getting rid of the ghost another appeared and the cycle happened again. It was definitely going to be a long night.


April 5th

Things going well between Dad and me. The house is great but Dad was painting out on the balcony and as he was doing so he said "He didn't like the garage and he was going to have it pulled down and the outside changed." I replied " The house is lovely be happy with it. "
" No, I'm not happy with the outside so it's going to be changed." Dad demanded.



Dad then took a break from painting to play with Daniel, I think he loved the attention Granddad gave him. In fact both the boys loved their granddad. Emma came back from the hospital with that shocked look on her face. Dad asked her "what was wrong?, is the baby ok?" "The baby's fine. It's just....I'm further along in the pregnancy than expected." Dad didn't mean to but let out a little laugh, "Is that all! Great it just means we will have to get the baby's things ready sooner. When are we due?" Emma seemed to look horrified at the laugh but for some reason didn't say anything about it and said "The baby's due later this month."

April 10th

As we waited for the little baby to arrive, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to have a brother or sister. My experience would be different from the boys, as they will have grown up together, playing, arguing, fighting and help each other out with bullies or homework. I'm a mum already, I have grown up alone had boyfriends and even got married. The boys will share all this but I just wonder what will I share with my brother or sister?

April 12th

Aaron and I shared a rare moment, peace and quiet as Dad had taken the boys out for the morning. Emma didn't go with them as she was so tired at the moment she was still asleep.



We just getting up when we heard sounds coming from Dad and Emma's room. I went and knocked on their door only to find poor Emma in labour. Aaron phoned the hospital and Dad to say they were on their way. Dad dropped the boys home and went straight to the hospital. I snuggle Daniel think how precious he was and there was going to be another baby in the house. Carl didn't like having another baby in the house especially when he found out that they would be his Uncle or Aunt.

Aaron returned and I jumped up and said "Any news." "No, Emma hasn't had the baby yet." 

No comments:

Post a Comment