Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 37

Entry 37

December 2nd

My bar was bring in money but to be honest since getting older, I spend less time there and more time at home with the kids. Dan loved little Henry and would go into the nursery for a quick cuddle before work. Having a baby around the house was nice but you would think that having 2 teenagers would be enough for me but being honest I love the house being full of life and drama. Since April moved out things have been quiet. 


December 4th

Belle and Alfie are certainly growing up. Alfie had another date with Laura and things are going good but he can't figure out why she refuses to call him her boyfriend. I told him don't try and figure out girls or women as it will make your head hurt my advice is just go with the flow and keep quiet.




Belle on the other hand, really liked this Shane and she meet up with him at the junk yard. As this Shane loved going through junk and making different things and Belle loved helping him search for the weird and wonderful. Izzy then told one evening down the junk yard they watched the stars in the nights sky. I thought my baby was a shy little thing. Izzy reminded me they are friends and because she is getting to know him, she feels comfortable with him. Great that all I need my daughter feeling comfortable, who knows what will happen next.

December 18th

The day has finally arrived Dan, Eloise and Henry are moving out. Henry has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. Dan looked at his brother and said to "Carl, you worry to much I'll be back once we are settled in." "I know you will. Eloise take care of my brother and my nephew." "I will and I'll make sure Dan and Henry come around." then I kissed little Henry and Eloise bye.



December 20th

Dan came around with Henry but Henry and as they got closer to the house you could see Henry was in a real grumpy mood by the way he was throwing a paddy in the pushchair. Henry though loved his cousins especially Belle. As she would spend hours keeping him amused.
This evening I watched the front door opened in walked April, "I moving back home as I don't like living alone anymore not enough drama." This can only one thing the house back to chaos, I hope not.



December 25th

Christmas day

The kids as usual woke up early and decided to wakeup the entire household, much to April disgust. In the morning things went well, Belle was given the car she had learnt to drive in and Izzy as always gave in to Alfie's wants and bought him a chemistry set. I know there will be trouble ahead but Izzy will be to blame if the house catches fire not me, nothing to do with me.

After dinner Dan, Eloise and little Henry popped over to visit but didn't stay long as they had other family and friends they wanted to visit. After they left that's when all hell broke loose. Alfie yelled at his mum and April so he was given timeout twice and then timeout again for trying to sneak off and ignore the punishment.




After all that I came in later on to relax and chat with family to find April slapping my wife. I thought they were friends but clearly things had been said that started a punch up between them. "What's going on?" I yelled trying to separate them. "Your wife doesn't know her place." "Know my..." "Izzy leave I will handle this." turning to April, "You have moved back in but you forget this is my house and Izzy is my wife. So you need to either get along or move back out." "My dear, dear Carl you forget one little thing I grew up here and now I work at city hall found out in the law books that because of living here, you cannot make me leave the only home I've know so I've moved back in and am staying but feel free to leave at anytime." I can't believe it April back to her evil self. I could say a work just stood there watching her leave the room with a big grin on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment