Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 11


December 16th

It's is coming to Christmas, it should be a favourite time of year but not for me but because of the boys I will make it nice for them and maybe I will enjoy it. Aaron has been studying hard for his job and we are spending less time together. I hope this is only a faze we are going through but we'll see.

I do miss my job, the excitement of catching a ghost, having to chase them and now it is the same thing over and over housework and children. I miss talk with Aaron and the fun we had. We used to go out dancing etc now it is like we are strangers living together.

December 18th

Carl went to the local park and tried to catch butterflies. He caught one and said "it looked pretty but he wanted to let it free as it was cruel to keep it." I told him that it was a nice thing he did for that butterfly and he should be proud of himself."


Aaron spent time playing with Daniel. After lunch Carl wanted some of his Dad attention so he ask him to play tag and they spent most of the afternoon playing in the front garden trying to wear each other out. After the game Aaron brought Carl in for lunch. While they were outside playing I was playing chess inside while keeping an eye on the baby.


December 22nd

I received a letter from Dad I opened the letter and read it.

Dearest Paige,

Hope you and Aaron are well? It was nice to hear from you. Carl is a lovely name and I love the picture you sent. He is a gorgeous baby. I can't believe it I'm going to be a grandparent again wow, how wonderful. So proud of you.
I don't know if I told but I've been dating a fellow co-star and we had been seeing each other for awhile now. About 6 months and I asked her to marry me but she turned me down. So before you hear it in the papers I thought it would be better coming from me. After the rejection I decided we should call it a day and we are no longer seeing each other.

I had a birthday last week and celebrated quietly with a few friends at my local watering hole. I have met some new people who have just started in show business and they've been asking for my advice. I don't know what I can tell them as I'm still learning myself.

I got a promotion in my job and now have to spend most of my spare time working on my writing skill as I want to be behind the camera not in front of it anymore.
Hope to hear from you soon. We will need to arrange a visit soon.

Love
Dad
xxx

My Dad has been dating! I told Aaron who said that even though he could understand how upset I was, I need to understand that my parents haven't been together for a very long time. I don't care he shouldn't be with anyone else but mum. This was what was going through my head but I knew I couldn't stop him dating hell other than write and talk to him I've never met him.

Aaron thinks it's time I met him and I should make the arrangements to met him. Maybe I should, I might feel differently after we met.

December 25th

I put a smile on my face and took the baby downstairs, Aaron had already lit the fireplace and he had put all the decorations up. I have to admit it looked lovely. Carl was so excited he nearly fell down the stair as he rushed to get down to see if he had any gifts.
Aaron had made my favourite breakfast pancakes yummy and I tucked in to them forgetting for a moment that I was an adult not a child.

Carl got a toy box filled with different toys in it and more books to go with his collection that his Dad gave him.

This year Aaron and I had agreed not to give each other gifts as we wanted to get the boys something. Daniel got his first bear and an alien toy. He won't remember his first Christmas but I will.   


No comments:

Post a Comment