Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Dairy Entry 20

Entry 20

August 5th

Fed up with being nagged, Aaron gave in and started training Carl. We knew he was doing this being of the attention he was getting from the girls at school but he had never brought home a girl yet. Daniel on the other hand never showed any interest in anyone let alone a girl and always had his head in a book. On the odd occasion you would see him and Carl exercise together but not that often.


When you asked either of them what they wanted to do for a career they would just shrug their shoulders and say "Don't know." Dad tried telling me when they are ready they will let us know, I hope he is right!

August 11th

The garden has been finished by the gardeners and must say I looked what they did, in fact we all did. So I got the camera and took some pictures of the garden. Can't say anymore than I can't wait to relax in this beautiful garden. I hope Dad gets them to do the front!





August 17th

April is so out of control, Dad is unsure of what to do. Carl can't stand his Aunt and tries to stay out of her way but will stand his ground if he has too but poor Daniel can't do that and backs down even if she yells at him. I told him as much as I love my sister he needs to stand up to her just as Carl does. He will figure it out soon I hope? Carl was the one that would make sure April didn't cause any trouble on the bus and Carl would sit as far behind her as possible.

August 24th

I walked into our relation room this morning and found Carl with his hands behind his head with his sunglasses on. I quietly left the room trying not to laugh at my boy cool new look. Don't know who he was trying to impress but no-one was there.



Daniel just kept his head in books and didn't do much else. I hope he come out of his shell soon!

August 28th

Dad announced he had finally retired from his job. He wanted to spend time with all of us especially with April in the hopes that she would realise she was loved and didn't need to treat Sims so cruelly. I hoped that Dad's plan worked and he could get April to see sense but I think Dad doesn't really realise what he has taken on.


As for me I'm still catching the ghosts but I have to admit I'm not as fit as I used to but I do love my job so I will carry on as long as I can. Aaron is as stubborn as my Dad and refuses to retire. He thinks he can keep up with the young Sims but they are getting promotions and he is being left behind and trains really hard in the gym and trains the boys too but it still is not enough for the miltary.

August 29th

It's 2 am and I writing in you because I'm going out of my mind with worry my youngest son, Daniel still hasn't come yet. Carl told me Daniel was at the park and would be home soon but that 3 hours ago. Aaron says not to worry, he's just finding his feet I hope he's o.k.



I could believe it but as I watched from the window Aaron went outside to greet the policewoman and getting out of the car was Daniel. He tried to break in to the book store but they had caught him just in time. Aaron gave him a serious lecture about what he had done. Daniel just had his head looking at the floor as he passed me and went into his room.

End of Paige's Diary entries

No comments:

Post a Comment