Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dairy Entry 65

Entry 65

July 3rd


Dad had invited Tam to come over. Mum's garden was looking a bit overgrown and Dad knew Tam loved gardening so he asked her to help and weed the garden. It was dark by the time she had finished. Dad was nudging me out the door, "You know you won't find a nicer girl than Tammy."
"Dad thanks but I'm not interested ok." protesting at being put on the spot.

"I see the way you have looked at her, Luke. What's stopping you? I know you were hurt by Sophia but let's face it, that wasn't a real relationship."  discussing things I didn't want to talk about.
"I asked her to marry me, so of course I loved her." snapping back

"Luke, I always felt you asked Sophia to marry you because of Lacey not for you. You have to understand something, when you truly love someone you ask for you not because you are having a child together, remember they leave home and then what, you carry on being with someone you don't love. Sorry Luke but you never loved Sophia, I could see that and I know deep down you knew it to. The plus side is  I have a beautiful little granddaughter. Now go and talk to Tammy before it's too late." by now I was pushed out the door.

"Need any help Tam?" I asked
"No all done, Thanks anyway. How's Lacey?" Tam enquired
"She's fine. I think she's asleep now. Do you want to hang around and talk for awhile?" I was so nervous.
"We could watch the stars and talk if you like." as she smiled.

July 6th


The case of the tattooed thief was now starting to annoy me there was still no leads and it was becoming frustrating. I went the police station to see if any of the officer's had any information for me. James was moving in with Edwardo and leaving me with Nina our little sister. "Take Nina with you." begging at this point.

"Um let me think little brother, the answer is no." laughing at me.
"Stay here there is enough room." hoping he would stay.
"Come on Luke, we all know when Tam moves in there will be babies everywhere and we would just be in the way." smirking at this point.

"Tam and I haven't been dating that long."
"I know but I can see where this is going." as he and Edwardo left the room.

July 20th


I loved quality time with Lacey, reading with her was my favourite thing to do and we had so much fun. I had tried to introduce Tam to Lacey but she felt it was too soon. She wanted to spend time with her but she didn't want Lacey thinking she was her mum. I told her that she was being daft but Tam kept saying that she didn't want Lacey to think that she was stealing her daddy away and Lacey needed time to get used to the idea.

August 1st


The case I'd been working on was starting now at a stale mate as no-one was talking some it seems this case of the tattooed thief would remain unsolved. I loved quality time with Lacey, reading with her was my favourite thing to do and we had so much fun.
Tam and I were getting on really well and she was doing a great job of looking after mum's garden. I know mum would be pleased. Tam had added more plants to the garden; I think the vegetable patch was starting to take over.

August 5th

I gradually introduced Lacey to Tam at first Lacey called Tam, mum. We had to tell her that Tam was not her mum but Tammy. It took a while but Lacey finally started to call Tam by her name.

August 14th


After helping out at the police station, I got an unusual case of the crush. I mean what happened to missing persons or I don’t someone hacking a computer to find out secrets. If someone has a crush just tell them. I will have to see the client in the morning and see how I can help.

Nina had a boyfriend, Rob is his name, I think. He seems ok I thought Nina could got someone better looking but let’s face it who I am to judge, after all look what happened to me I thought Sophia was beautiful but to be honest the personality was awful. Then look at Tam is beautiful too but this time she has the personality to match.

I decided to ask Tam to move in but she still hasn’t given me an answer and says she needs time. I asked Dad about this and he said “Maybe she is looking for more than just living together, just maybe Tammy wants something more.” I demanded to know what.
“Like what?”
“If you have to ask then you are not ready yet and that is what Tammy can see and that is why you are not ready.”



No comments:

Post a Comment