Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 17

Entry 17

April  13th

Aaron was still trying to teach Daniel to talk and finally Daniel had cracked it, he could now talk, wonderful. Remind about this again when he doesn't shut up.



I heard from Dad, it was a long labour but Emma and my little sister are doing fine. That's right I have a little sister, wow I didn't think I get so excited. Here's Emma leaving the hospital with April.

May 1st

Carl is growing up so fast, once he was my little boy now he's a teenager.  Carl now has a thing for girls and what I overheard in the grocery shop yesterday was that he is a great kisser. I don't want to know that he's my little boy, oh wait a minute he might be a teenager but he's still my son. He wanted his room decorated but I told him he would have to wait awhile, as things were very hectic in the house at the moment.


May 5th

Emma is taking to motherhood well, I just love my little sister she is so adorable. She just smiles at me when I hold her. Dad teases me and says my too little girls. I would like to say I hate that comment but I don't. Carl is loving the attention he gets in school but I'm pleased to say his grades haven't slipped.
The builders have arrived today to start the work on the outside off the house. The noise is driving me crazy. Daniel keeps waking up and April luckily sleeps through the racket. We still haven't found a maid we like so there is still lots of chores to be done around the house. This place is definitely getting crowded but I love it. 

May 20th

Dad spent more time with Daniel and as usual they both loved it. Unfortunately Dad was called into work as there was a problem at the studio. He did say but to honest I wasn't really paying any attention because when Dad talks about work I switch off because when it comes to celebrities I'm not interested these days after the stories Dad has told me.


I almost forgot, I walked into the living room and saw Carl working out in front of the TV, when I asked what he was doing he said "nothing much just exercising." The teen years you have to love them lol.



June 2nd

Daniel has grown into a cute boy and got a play oven from us for his birthday and started cooking muffins. At first he was burning them but the more he practises he will learn. Daniel is not looking forward to school but I hope when gets there he will love it. I have noticed that compared to Carl, Daniel is very tidy so hopefully I won't need to tell him twice about his room.




Rather than tidy up after himself you will often see Carl lying in his mess reading a book on his bed about the only place where mess didn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment