Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 5

Entry 5


November 14th

The last few days in France were great. We didn’t see many sites. We did going to the market and met a few new Sims. We went to a cafe in the market and I took a couple of pictures. I took one of a fountain in the middle of the market and a landscape one.




I told him what happened on the phone with my Dad and he said I could either ring him back or wait to see if he writes to you. So I told him I would wait and see what happens.  We also lit a fire pit one evening and roast food and read while keeping warm.
The best news of all was that on the trip to France we decided that we were going to move in together. When we got back home Aaron started moving his stuff in straight away.

November 20th

 Aaron has now moved in properly and decided to get a new job. He didn’t really like working at the consignment store and he always wanted to work in the military. He spent the last few days working out to get a better position but unfortunately when he went for his interview he was told that he would have to start at the bottom like everyone else and work his way up. So his new position was Latrine Cleaner. He wasn’t happy but it was a start.




There was a new dance club that had opened up so we went dancing to celebrate his new job. We danced until we were both exhausted. I think we got home at around 4.00am whoops, Aaron was starting his new job in 3 hrs hope he’ll be fine?

November 23rd

I had a call that some ghosts were seen at city hall so I went to look over the place. These ghosts were causing trouble by throwing things around frightening the workers by going through walls creeping up behind them and shouting boo. This almost caused one sim to be frightened to death but some friends help the sim to calm down.



After this episode I was given an award for all my good work. I finally felt that the hard work was being recognized. I also got a weekly raise and a promotion. How they can call it a promotion as I am the only ghost hunter in the town.

November 25th

I got up early and went to the park to play chess and Aaron met me after he finished work and told me he got a promotion. He was really pleased and that afternoon I taught him how to play chess. This evening after having dinner to my surprise Aaron asked him to marry him. Wow, all I could say was “Yes I will marry you.” I can’t believe it I’m getting married. I’m so excited so much to do.


November 26th

I got the mail this morning and there was a letter from Dad. I thought he wouldn’t write as I hung up on him. So I sat down and read the letter and it read...

Dearest Paige,

Thank you for contacting me and it was lovely hearing your voice. I am really sorry about your Mum. I really do miss her and I know you do as well.
 I thought I would start by telling you about my life when I first moved to Bridgeport. I have also put in pictures for you. My first day I got this apartment, really not much to look at and not far from the apartment was a film lot. So I applied for a job and got a part as an extra. It wasn’t much but it was a start and it would pay the bills. I sent some money home every month for you and you’re Mum.
I met some really nice people and some weird people on the set. I was told that if this was my chosen career then I would have to be seen to be notice and this would help me get promoted. I went to this club, can’t remember the name of it but the barman made this drink but as he was making the drink it was as if he was putting a show on and then lit my drink a lit and then served another customer. This city is really strange.
I was asked to pose for a picture as someone recognised me from an advert. I thought it was only top actors that got photographed. I have also heard rumours that there are strange things that happen at night around certain parts of the city. I haven’t seen or heard anything for myself yet. I have to go now as I have to get to work. Glad you got in touch and take care of yourself.
Love
Dad
Xxx




He is on TV nice, I never knew he sent mum money and now I know he knows about mum. I think I’d better write back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment