Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Diary Entry 30

Entry 30

March 25th

I have been in a daze for the last few days. This morning Izzy said she found out she was expecting again, I am so happy about the news, I can't wait. Dan wants to ask Eloise to move in with him and then there is April what to do about my aunt. I'm so confused right now I'll update you later.

March 26th





We had a funeral for Granddad all his old friends turned to express their condolences for our tragic loss. Dan and I cried with everyone. Emma just need time alone. It really was a funeral for my parents as well because Granddad refused to acknowledge my mum death and refused to have a funeral. We did have a quite funeral, Dan and I wanted to celebrate our parents life as well.


After the funeral April came with me to say good bye as she didn't want to be at the funeral. So under the circumstances I let come along so she could say her goodbyes.

March 28th

I need to write in you I'm going crazy with what I should do. The other day when I confronted April she finally told me everything but swore me not to tell anyone. This is in her words, "I was jealous of you and Daniel and was fed up with all the attention you were getting. Mum hardly spent time with me. Paige had you boys and the age gap was huge and Dad tried but it was never enough.
I know you tried to help and give me advise when we were on holiday but I wasn't ready to listen. I just kept going downhill and making other Sims miserable seemed to make me happy. I started taking drugs and then I needed to pay for my habit so I broke into Sims houses and trashed their property for fun and cash. But I owe too much money so I had to work for the Boss to pay him back.
I stole from Dad and he found out but kept quite. I kicked the habit just but I've wanted out for a long time but he won't let me leave as he says I still owe money. I was to hand over the house or cash and then I could be free but I don't know how to escape. HELP please, I want a life as I have none." I watched as she broke down and you could finally see she meant what she said but how do I help her can't sell the house. I could sell my bar I finally own now Granddad has passed away. It was my dream to run my own bar, What should I do? I mean should I believe her this time or was she taking me for a ride?

April 3rd


Izzy's pregnancy is going well. Eloise has now moved in as I told Dan it was up to him as he was a grown up. April went nuts when she found out that Eloise had moved in and as I reminded her "If you are as innocent as you say you are then you have nothing to fear, do you?"

April 9th


Emma came up to me and announced she had decided to move out as this house had to many memories for her about Rick. I told her she was being silly but she was determined so Dan and said our goodbyes and left. April wanted to go with Emma but she told April she had to stay here. When April asked why, Emma turn around and replied "I heard your conversation with Carl the other day and if you truly mean what you said then you will need both Carl and Dan's help be you have to be honest with both of them. You made Carl promise not to tell but I told Dan as soon as I heard the conversation."

Dan has my mum told you everything "Yes she has. I will need proof that you are telling the truth and that is why I will take you to the police station." "But but..." "No buts' April, it's time to change and we will give you this one chance. So my advice to you is you better be telling the truth."  

I stood there as my brother took charge of April and helped me out for a change. Dan came to me after and said if she was telling the truth he would help out with money.

April 11th


Dan and April had returned from the station both looking exhausted. They had spent the better part of six hours down there. April being grilled about every last detail. She told them how when she was a teenager she started taking drugs but after awhile she couldn't afford them so her supplier offered her a job as a look out and it progressed from there. At first she thought it was great being part of this world but now she wants to leave he won't let her but for a leaving fee she can leave the underworld. She gave them names and everything Dan told me. It is defiantly a turning point for April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment