Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 56

Entry 56

August 21st

Luke has finally stopped talking to himself and started concentrated on his school work, not that it suffered much anyway. He felt he needed to something other than school and home and he didn't want a part-time job so he enrolled in an afterschool club, school newspaper. I was thrilled in he was taking up a new interest.
Even so, it didn't mean he was a squeaky clean either. He would still get in trouble from time to time. James on the other hand was always well behaved. 

September 2nd


Nina finally came home from boarding school and she looked so different, hair was short and curly. I was upset that she changed her hair but I had to admit that it grows on you. She spent a lot of with Luke and Shane and hardly anytime with James with hurt him deeply. I tried to talk to her about what was wrong but she wouldn't discuss it. "Mum I want to go back to boarding school, please I can I go." she begged. I was shocked because even though the boys loved boarding school they were glad to be home. "Sweetheart are you sure you wanbt to go back?
"My art is really coming on and the teachers think I can make a living out of the art. Pleeease." As she kept begging. "Fine, Nina you can go back." sounding defeated.

September 6th

James tried calling Nina but kept getting the answer phone "Look Nina, I'm sorry I didn't call you much at school, if this is what it's about! but please call me back remember I'm always here for you sis, bye." I looked at him and said "Give her time, James." but he didn't answer, just walked out of the room.


Luke came home and said in saw Drew learning to garden lol. Somehow Drew and gardening doesn't sound like him. Drew by the way is my nephew the one and only child of Alfie my big brother. My nephew was a lovely little child but as he grew older he showed signs of being very naughty. When he is trouble and Alfie tries to catch him he can out run his father and living with Aunt April did him no favours as he is as evil as they come. This is why Alfie and I don't see much of each other as we disagree on how Drew should be raised.

September 9th

Nina called me saying she wrote a song about the family and had won a prize at school for her creativity coming in 2nd. She would sing it over the phone but it wouldn't feel right.




Luke got grounded today by Shane because he came home way after curfew last night. Luke begged to be given another chance but Shane wasn't falling for it. He even tried asking his Grandfather to talk to his Dad but Ed refused saying he would back us up 100%.

September 15th


Luke received a present from Ed just for no reason, so he says a chemistry set. Ed had a room built this and we weren't happy but Ed believes it might keep him out of trouble. He spent hours mixing different ingredients together and after a few days came out screaming that he had discovered how to make a stink potion and mood potion. The smile on his face was all that needed to be said.

September 18th


Luke is trying to help around the house thinking it will release him from his punishment but it won't he would have to be extremely well behaved for that to happen. I think though the reason he was trying so hard was today is James graduation, that's right after all these years my eldest has grown into a young man. James and Luke are very close and missing his brother's graduation was not an option for Luke.




We all attended the graduation except Luke and once inside the ceremony started and Shane and I couldn't be prouder of James. He had done really well and we happy for him and his friends. As I turned I saw Luke in the back of the room watching as James was presented with his certificate. I was very angry with Luke for sneaking out but proud of him as he put his brother before himself.

When we were outside watching them all toss their hats in the air, I let Luke congratulate his brother then told him to get back home or else. Luke without saying anything bolted back home. James received a card from Nina congratulating him and wishing him a good day.


It was there and then I decided Luke would get my diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment