Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 7

Entry 7

January 1st

The last few weeks have been wonderful. Christmas was ok but since my mum was ill over Christmas last year I have been able to have the same enthusiasm about it. Aaron says I will get back into the swing of things one day. I hope he's right.
I had a call from my Dad a few days after we got married and has he congratulating me on getting engaged, he was shocked to hear that a few days early we had gotten married. He fell silent for a few moments as if he was trying to find something to say. He eventually asked if I was happy and I replied "yes I am." He properly wanted to say I was rushing into marriage but under the circumstances all he could do was wish Aaron and I all the best.
He asked if he could come and see me but I still was unsure about it and told him I wasn't ready just yet.


Aaron was busy exercising to get a promotion as was not happy being at the bottom and reading different books to gain more knowledge so he could climb the ladder quickly.

January 5th

Aaron came home all excited as they were please with his hard work and persistence that he jumped two ranks to Grunt. I was really happy for him. You can tell by the look on his face he is in the right career.
I have been feeling really tired lately and not feeling like going to work. I did take couple of days off to rest but it doesn't seemed to have helped.
The sink broke in the downstairs toilet and Aaron was busy fixing it as he refused to call the plumber. I hope this isn't the start of the house falling apart.


I received a call from city hall asking me to investigate strange things going on at the graveyard. I found this really amusing as I would expect ghost at a graveyard. They told me it was at the mausoleum. When I got there; loads of ghosts were complaining about the amount of people coming in and disturbing their resting place. I told them I would talk to city hall and see if they would sort out something out. City Hall agreed to lock the doors and if family members wanted to pay their respects they could speak to the caretaker at the graveyard who would happily open the mausoleum for them.


January 8th



I came home to find that my bedroom had been decorated. The house hadn't been used in years and just needed a bit of colour to bring it back to life.

January 11th

I'm still am not feeling right so after Aaron went to work I went and did a pregnancy test . That minute felt like 10 and I kept thinking am I or maybe I'm being silly. At first I couldn't bare to look at the result but I knew I had to. I slowly glanced at the result and to my excitement I was pregnant. I rang Aaron and told him to come home early and he rushed home straight away as he thought something terrible had happened because on the phone I sound shaky.




When I told him the news he was so excited he started to talk to my stomach but I don't think the baby can understand yet but I won't spoil the moment for him. He seems so elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment