Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 44

Entry 44

May 16th

Well it's official my first day on the job, actually my first night shift. I got my first call to a Sims residence, as the household refused to go back into their home until these blobs of see through jelly were caught. I knew what the Sim meant on the phone but at this stage of my career I wasn't about to correct them.


When I got at the address, the property was covered in smoke and these unwanted guests were waving at me as if to egg me on to try and catch them. One by one they got puleed into the machine and disappeared. When I arrived home I read the paper before going to bed and found out that the science industry were interested in taking these type of ghost for testing and were offering a lot of simoleons  but this was something I would have to think about and read more about the testing that they would do.

May 17th



Michael rang me and suggested instead of the restaurant to try out this new place that had just opened. We met at the cafe had a few drinks which we made ourselves and then we watched the night sky as Sims walked by. After a while we kissed each other good night and I headed home, when I arrived to the house the lights were on and my heart started pounding faster and faster. I approached the door slowly not know what to expect and there on the sofa as I glimpsed through my window was Alfie.


"Alfie! How are you and Why are you here?"

"What no nice to see big bro or nice to see you Alfie, thanks sis nice to know you care!"
"How did you get in?
"We have a spare key, remember and besides I missed my baby sister. Anyway I've made your favourite pancakes so let's eat."
After I changed we sat and ate the pancakes and it felt great to have company and good food. Alfie told me that mum and Dad were driving him crazy at the moment and he just need space from them. When I brought Laura all he said to me was things were fine just a bit stressful because of the wedding plans.
"Are you seeing anyone?"
"I'm dating but there's no-one special at the moment."
"What's his name?"
"His name is Michael. Although we are not serious but we have a good time so its fun and got a call from a guy called Ted and I'm seeing him tomorrow here at the house. If you are here please don't say anything."
"Me never but just remember when it all comes crashing down I'll be here for you."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Alfie."

May 18th

Ted came as arranged after he finished work. He was in the military and he looked so handsome in his uniform. We talked outside the house because Alfie was trying to interrogate the poor guy. After we got to know each other a bit better, we agreed to go on date.


Later on I went to work catching more ghosts. I don't know what bugged me the most unable to find from these types of ghost why they could move on or catching them unable to help them move on.

June 3rd

Alfie still here I love my brother but shouldn't he be going home now after all it's be weeks. At least he can help me move into my new home a few blocks away. The house is a little bigger with a slightly better garden.


While he was moving things into the house I had an emergency call the catch some ghosts who were taking over Sims furniture. Things in this town were definitely looking up.

June 6th



The other day when I said "Things in this town were definitely looking up." I think I spoke to soon. I was outside planting seeds when a voice from behind me said "Hi Belle." as I looked around there standing was Shane. His hair was different but it was the same face and voice. I shook his hand as if we were meeting. Now after all this time what would I say. Suddenly I felt anxious and nervous about standing in front of him but at the same time felt comfortable. What do I do now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment