Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 22

Entry 22

September 11th

After mum retire from her ghost hunting, she asked me to train her in the gym. She said she wanted to do something different. I agreed but I don't think she realised how unfit she really was until the treadmill.



I tried to get a job moonlighting at the grind but they said I had very little experience. How am I supposed to gain experience if no one will give me the opportunity. I'll read more books I guess and try and practice at the bar at home.

September 13th

A new bar opened up at the beach. I went to see if they would let me behind the bar and again the answer was "No" but they did show me a few tricks while I sat and watched for a few hours.

September 15th

I went wandering and I came across this old looking shack but I had be walking a long time and so I knocked the door to get a drink expecting to find someone scruffy answer the door. When they finally answered the door a beautiful lady answered and invited me in. I found out her name was Izzy and that she didn't have a job. "Have you just moved here." I asked. "No, I've lived here all my life just never left the house until recently." Izzy said shocked. "I didn't mean to offend you it's just never seen you." "It's ok I just decided one day I had to get out and meet Sims." she replied reassuring me. I felt so stupid but decided to ask anyway "Um is it ok that I have your phone number?" already halfway out the door, next thing I knew was that she had grabbed my arm and with a pen wrote her number on the back of my hand.


September 24th

Izzy and I have been seeing each other and things are going well. Everyone likes her. Although many brother thinks it's funny I have a girlfriend. I tried to tell him that even though Izzy comes here I haven't asked her out yet. I had to remind him not say anything in front of her or I'd give him a black eye. Dan took that seriously and just went "Ok Carl I was just kidding you know. Just ask her out and get it over with and stop taking it out on me." He's right though. I can talk to her but why can't I ask her out?


So I took the Dan's advice and instead of asking her out I tried and kissed her. I felt like a stupid idiot because she pushed me away saying "What are you doing." and just left. How could she do that to me, I put myself out there and she humiliates me by turning me down. Well all I have to say there is it's her loss not mine.

October 1st

Mum was called out of retirement because city hall hadn't found her replacement yet and some Sims were having ghost issues. I got the feeling mum was pleased as she seemed lost without her job these days. Dad was still at the military trying to get that promotion but still nothing and Dad still refuses to retire.




This evening there was a knock at the door and Dad said it was someone for me but wouldn't say who. I went outside and there was Izzy dressed up. "What do you want?" "Carl I came to apologize, remember I told you I never went out, well it also meant I never spoke to boys or even had a date so I was shocked when you kissed me and the truth is a little scared. So I ran. Silly uh." "Why you dressed up then had a date?" I responded cruelly but she ignored how I was and replied "I was out with some friends and after talking with them they think if you're that cute I should give you a chance." She thinks I'm WHAT, cute. Now I can feel my face going red and all of a sudden without even thinking I kissed her and this time she didn't run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment