Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Diary Entry 4

Entry 4

November 6th

Finally the weekend and I can relax. I rang Aaron and he came over and I showed him my banshee banisher that I caught ghosts with. I think he was shocked that I used something real. We were settling down to spend the day together when he got a call on his phone and with asked to go into work at the consignment store as someone had phone in sick. He saw how unhappy I was but said it would only be for a few hours and we would have the rest of the weekend to ourselves.


I decided to go and meet him from work and we spent the rest of the day together. We walked around the town and I took more pictures and went back to my home and cuddled up on the sofa.

November 7th



Housework my favourite thing to do! No but it has to be done. The bit for me is hanging the washing on the line, all these clean clothes I should wash my clothes more often. Aaron came over after work and cooked dinner, which was nice but I knew tomorrow would be work again and I would see Aaron until the weekend again so I made the most of time.

November 8th

My assignment on this shift was poltergeists that take control of objects and make them move. My clients were very frightened but I told them I could help them. This wasn’t going to be easy like zapping the ghosts that I’d be used to.


These poltergeists kept me on my toes by changing objects very quickly so I had to think fast and I decided to put banshee banisher on full power. I’d never attempted this before and didn’t know if it was going to work and I didn’t know if I could hold the machine steady on full power but I felt I had no choice so I went for it.
It was getting hard to hold and at one point I thought I was going to go backwards but I steadied myself and pointed the banshee banisher at the object the poltergeist tried to get out of the object and move but couldn’t and slowly started coming towards the machine and it looked like the poltergeist was trying to hold on but it couldn’t and finally the banshee banisher swallowed the poltergeist.  The owners were happy and said that they would recommend me to other Sims if they heard anyone else was having problems.

November 9th


I received a call the diner down the road asking if I could come asap as there was something strange going on. I told them I would be there shortly. When I arrived there were no customers in sight and I opened the door to the kitchen there were different kitchen object in the air and saucepans and plates were being thrown in my direction. I think the ghosts were hoping I would run away but they were wrong after a couple of hours I had collected all the troublesome ghosts and the diner now could get back to business.

November 10th





Work was more difficult than I’d been used to because when I got to the clients home, there standing in the kitchen was this lady that I could see straight through and she looked very angry. I asked the client what had been happening and they told me this ghost appeared out of nowhere and was asking the family to leave as this was not their home.
I went to talk to the ghost and after talking to her I could see that she was not going to cross over to the afterlife and leave the house. I did try and reason with her but it was no use so in the end I had to use the machine on her. I didn’t want to do it but in the end there was no choice.  

November 11th

It is now 12.30pm and I am running behind. I have had to put the washing on the line and do housework. I have had to make a quick lunch so I can eat before I go to work. I sat down for five minutes and tried calling Aaron but no answer. As I’m walking out the door the mobile goes and it’s Aaron telling me not to go to work tomorrow as we are going away as we need to spend time together.
The thought of time away from work was bliss but could I really afford to do it. I quickly decided why not after all it you only live once. So I told him yes I would go and see him tomorrow.
I was so excited that I just did my job as quickly as possible and came home and packed my bags straight away. I decided to ring my Dad to tell him never to contact me again but when he answered I froze for a second when he said “hello” and then he said as if he knew “Paige is that you?”
 “Um, yes it’s me, Paige. Uh Hi!”
“Glad you...” I interrupted.
“Don’t, please don’t...I was calling to say...” he then interrupted me.
“Please don’t say what I think you are going to say”
“Look I...I can’t do this. You can write but only write and we will see, ok?” I replied shaking

“Ok, I can do that but...” and I hung up on him. I can’t believe I did that I was so angry, upset and why did I choose now to ring him, well I had to shake it off as Aaron was going to arrive shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment