Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Dairy Entry 25

Entry 25th

November 10th



I'd spent the night at Izzy making sure she was ok. We spent most of the evening talking about anything and everything. I asked her what she wanted from me. She stood up from the bed still weak came up to me kissed me on the lips and said "Don't you know yet, silly you. I want us to be together." I tried to respond but she put her finger on my lips and continued "I don't like you working away I miss you but I know why you are doing it. I was mad with you, sorry. So just make sure you come home often while you are training. Ok?" Now I was even more determined to work harder for Izzy and me. As she looked more beautiful than ever I knew there and then I wanted to marry her.

November 12th

I came home to find to Granddad, Emma, Mum and Dad were in the hot tub acting like they were teenagers. Something no young man should see his parents do. Mum must have seen me because she came in and asked how Izzy was.


"Mum, she's getting better but I need to ask you something would it be ok if Izzy moved in." I asked as if I was still a child. "Carl do you love her. I mean you're not even engaged." "Mum do say that. Dad told Dan and me that you lived together first and yes I love her with all my heart." Did I just say that to my Mum. As she put her hand on her chest as if she was about to cry, "Oh Carl I never knew you felt this way about her. If you feel that strongly then I have no objections. Just make me a grandmother soon, ok."Now my mum is planning our life with children great.

November 14th


While at home I had a call from the community theatre to run a bar for them as they needed an extra pair of hands. I called Izzy asking if she would be fine for few hours and she said yes as she was going to bed early. The job went well and made good money that night.

When I got Izzy's, like she said she was fast asleep. When I woke up I found Izzy making breakfast. "You should be resting not making me breakfast." "Carl I'm feeling a lot better today able to do more and that is good right?" "I know but I don't want you back at hospital!" trying not to sound worried.

November 18th

Izzy was much better now, she had gone from strength to strength. As for April she was helping around the house more and doing her homework. The washing machine broke and a repairman had to called to fix it. This afternoon was the worst because I had to say goodbye to Izzy again because of training it was still ongoing. Izzy was trying not to cry and I just reminded her that I would be back on Tuesday to spend a few days with her.



November 19th

I finally got a new place to mix and that was the grind. I was now having to split my time between these places. It seemed because I was getting better the price was going up. One minute I would have a call from Waylon bar then the sports zone each trying to out do each other in my wages so I would work at their bars.
By the way I've heard that April is keeping up with being nice and helping around the house. I have to say that's go news.

November 24th

I arrived home to find Izzy waiting for me. It was really good to see her, I just dropped my bags on the floor and squeeze her tightly. I told everyone how the training was going and how I might be working more classy bars. Everyone was pleased. Mum then said that they decided to invest in this new beach bar and once my training was complete would I be interested in running the place. I was so excited wow my own bar but mum kept reminding me I had to complete the training first.
I asked Izzy to move in with me and she said yes. We drove to her place packed all her things and moved her in.

November 25th







Baby brother's birthday today. I can't believe he is going to be an adult, 18 years where has it gone. Last thing I remember was playing peek-a-boo with him. It was just family at the party and I like a good brother managed the bar. There was lots of dancing and laughter and then the big moment Dan blows out his candles and becomes very athletic. When I asked what he wished for he replied laughing "I'm not telling." 

"Awww, come on I'm your big bro." trying to make him feel guilty. "If you must know I want to meet girls and lots of them." a bit shocked I replied "Lots, don't you want a relationship?" "Yeah but there's no harm in having fun first." I just realised my brother the shy one wasn't shy anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment